Hotwife Fantasy

Discussion in 'General Talk - HotWife Lifestyle' started by HfxCpl, Oct 18, 2016.

1. HfxCpl

HfxCpl New Member

I have a very specific hotwife fantasy that I am planning on discussing with my wife soon. I am not into the humiliation aspect of this, it's not a turn on for either one of us. I also have no desire to participate in a mmw other than watching.

I just fantasize strongly about my wife doing reverse cowgirl on another guys big cock. She loves that position and I just want to see her satisfied by another guy.

We're both in our mid 30's and attractive professionals. Not into swinging etc.

lovemywifeslutty and joost like this.
  2. WetWild

WetWild New Member

is this what she wants?

3. trailwood

trailwood New Member

Have experience with couples, 3 some's as well as playing the roll of the bull and taking her as my lover.

4. WetWild

WetWild New Member

this is the roll my husband and i love to play, that really you?:)

5. spin418

spin418 Member

relateable. primary interest is in HER getting and giving pleasure while I watch. her orgasms. her getting him off too. would consider MFM activity if she wanted that. not interested in swap or swing.

6. lovemywifeslutty

lovemywifeslutty New Member

I have watched my wife ride like that. It was a great view of her tight pussy as his huge cock gave her pleasure.

joost likes this.