Hotwife Fantasy

HfxCpl

Male
Oct 17, 2016
I have a very specific hotwife fantasy that I am planning on discussing with my wife soon. I am not into the humiliation aspect of this, it's not a turn on for either one of us. I also have no desire to participate in a mmw other than watching.

I just fantasize strongly about my wife doing reverse cowgirl on another guys big cock. She loves that position and I just want to see her satisfied by another guy.

We're both in our mid 30's and attractive professionals. Not into swinging etc.

I have a very specific hotwife fantasy that I am planning on discussing with my wife soon. I am not into the humiliation aspect of this, it's not a turn on for either one of us. I also have no desire to participate in a mmw other than watching.

I just fantasize strongly about my wife doing reverse cowgirl on another guys big cock. She loves that position and I just want to see her satisfied by another guy.

relateable. primary interest is in HER getting and giving pleasure while I watch. her orgasms. her getting him off too. would consider MFM activity if she wanted that. not interested in swap or swing.

but this direction would work a treat too....tumblr_n58rkgSUxX1s5y4eao1_500.gif

Last edited:

I have watched my wife ride like that. It was a great view of her tight pussy as his huge cock gave her pleasure.

Reactions: spin418 and joost
относительный. основной интерес состоит в том, чтобы ЕЕ получала и доставляла удовольствие, пока я смотрю. ее оргазмы. она его тоже отталкивает. рассмотрит возможность деятельности MFM, если захочет. не заинтересован в обмене или свинге.

но это направление тоже пойдет на пользу ....View attachment 18647
ИксI also want to lick my wife’s ass.