Hotwife Lynda

We have traveled quite a bit this summer and have our anniversary cumming up this weekend. I think we will just stay home, get high and fuck like. Well I was going to say teenagers but we were so bad at fucking as teens and now we have some expertise. She has always been a pretty good cocksucker but now she is excellent. The get high is your fault for convincing me to keep trying it until we got it right and had a pot high orgasm that was truly special. We are going to try to top it. Please do the same.

We have traveled quite a bit this summer and have our anniversary cumming up this weekend. I think we will just stay home, get high and fuck like. Well I was going to say teenagers but we were so bad at fucking as teens and now we have some expertise. She has always been a pretty good cocksucker but now she is excellent. The get high is your fault for convincing me to keep trying it until we got it right and had a pot high orgasm that was truly special. We are going to try to top it. Please do the same.
Getting high is the best ay to fuck!!!

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
We did last night and plan to again for the next 2 or 3 nights. Her blowjobs are amazing but last night with pot she was not only a better blow but her pussy felt like it was sucking me off also. Just amazing and the orgasms were to die for. Several for her.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Getting high is the best ay to fuck!!!
Yes it is and it’s been years since we’ve been able to get high and fuck together. But May next year I will be retiring from my job that drug tests (not old just have my time in and a pension) and that is the first thing we are going to do. Of course it will be her fucking and me watching but at least I can hit the bong myself!

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Yes it is and it’s been years since we’ve been able to get high and fuck together. But May next year I will be retiring from my job that drug tests (not old just have my time in and a pension) and that is the first thing we are going to do. Of course it will be her fucking and me watching but at least I can hit the bong myself!
Sounds good. No drug tests for me!