Hotwife Lynda

Up here in Oregon we spend more time in bed during the winter with the cold long long nights and short days. A snow day is a day to just spend time with some refreshments and fuck all day.
I was reminiscing this morning about a time way back when we borrowed a motor home and went on vacation. Got a great blowjob driving up I5 near Sacramento. The pleasures we remember. How often to you give road head. Men absolutely cherrish it.

Up here in Oregon we spend more time in bed during the winter with the cold long long nights and short days. A snow day is a day to just spend time with some refreshments and fuck all day.
I was reminiscing this morning about a time way back when we borrowed a motor home and went on vacation. Got a great blowjob driving up I5 near Sacramento. The pleasures we remember. How often to you give road head. Men absolutely cherrish it.
I used to do that a lot, but it seems like the consoles in cars are huge these days. It is easier just to have him pull over and then I kneel down by the road. ;)