Hotwife Lynda

I was just admiring the picture of you naked and high. As I lusted over the picture the thought came to mind of how long it would take me to get you to orgasm in that state. It has been said that my oral techniques are well above normal and I can many times get Verla off in not more than three minutes. I have three criteria. How long to get her off. How hard and long was the orgasm and how many I can give. I would certainly love to run the test on you. We would only count the best best out of three.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I was just admiring the picture of you naked and high. As I lusted over the picture the thought came to mind of how long it would take me to get you to orgasm in that state. It has been said that my oral techniques are well above normal and I can many times get Verla off in not more than three minutes. I have three criteria. How long to get her off. How hard and long was the orgasm and how many I can give. I would certainly love to run the test on you. We would only count the best best out of three.

i think you could do it very quickly and i wish you would!!!