Hotwife Lynda

I just saw that picture on OHWs and was so damn impressed I had to tell you. I come over here and you posted it here. I think the picture and you are fucking beautiful. I mean that as complimentary and nasty as you can read it. That picture is so beautiful and fit for framing and at the same time you look so fuckable and wonderful. Have a merry and wonderful Christmas and may your Christmas pussy be filled with all you asked Santa for and more.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I just saw that picture on OHWs and was so damn impressed I had to tell you. I come over here and you posted it here. I think the picture and you are fucking beautiful. I mean that as complimentary and nasty as you can read it. That picture is so beautiful and fit for framing and at the same time you look so fuckable and wonderful. Have a merry and wonderful Christmas and may your Christmas pussy be filled with all you asked Santa for and more.

thanx so much! cock is all i want for christmas!!!

Linda is there any way we could talk just for 4 min. I am trying to figure out just how to tell my wife terri that i am going to bring a well established young 30 guy over as a chirstmass gift tonight he is my new boss and he is a wife hunter. I am a little nervous i hope u could call 5just 4 min a your advice i am sure u have been hunted ! Brian. 7165142563. The risk turns me on and i know terri wants this its a good for us it gives out marriage somthing to work through !!

Lynda i love ever inch of your body ! U are very sexy. If u were my wife i would want you to have a open relationship so that you could do what ever u wanted. U deserve that right. Wives sexual liberation !!#