Hotwife Lynda

There is something soo damn sensual about that picture Lynda. I love it. Very sexual women usually cum easy and hard when they do. That picture says volumns about you. Makes my dick hard also.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I wish I were close enough to take advantage of both offers. Wife is at a birthday party wine tasting. Hope she is going to come home dripping horny and take care of the roaring hard on you have given me.

I would love to do that for you. I like the one of you sucking cock also. You don't have a lot of those but it looks like you're good at it. I copied an pasted a link to one of the guys on OHWs. I still had it so sent it to you also. See if you like it.

I just read Rypmar's post of you getting drunk and high at a party and sucking and fucking three guys. Damn, that's hot. I guess I underestimate you on the cock sucking side. What ever you do is hot for me but I do love having my cock sucked and love seeing it.

I would love to do that for you. I like the one of you sucking cock also. You don't have a lot of those but it looks like you're good at it. I copied an pasted a link to one of the guys on OHWs. I still had it so sent it to you also. See if you like it.

thanks. it's long, which is a good thing, so i will check it out.

i do love sucking cock and I have never gotten any complaints! ;)

Reactions: compassionatedom
I had it in memory and figured you can watch or not watch as you like. I sent it to Indy Greg. His wife is an insatiable cock sucker. She is really over the hill with it and he knows it but rather than fight it he enjoys it. She had a blowbang and did 17 guys and multiple times. He PMs me with it as he got too much push back on the site from it.
When I got married my father in law told me never to complain about what a wife cooked and I never have. If some guy complains about a blowjob he is really a dumb ass and you should never fuck anyone that stupid. Some sex is better than others but it's never bad. You can't beat a blowjob.

Do you ever cum from sucking cock? My wife does sometimes. One time we had been separated as I was deployed and we had done without for some time. I was fucking her mouth and came prematurely. Felt stupid but loved it. She came from the load in her mouth and giggled that I got some in her hair as it was too much all at once. It was amazing. That was when we could wait 20 minutes and do it again, which we did. A couple times. That was in a 5 star hotel in Bogota. Damn.