Hotwife Lynda

I had it in memory and figured you can watch or not watch as you like. I sent it to Indy Greg. His wife is an insatiable cock sucker. She is really over the hill with it and he knows it but rather than fight it he enjoys it. She had a blowbang and did 17 guys and multiple times. He PMs me with it as he got too much push back on the site from it.
When I got married my father in law told me never to complain about what a wife cooked and I never have. If some guy complains about a blowjob he is really a dumb ass and you should never fuck anyone that stupid. Some sex is better than others but it's never bad. You can't beat a blowjob.

LOL

Do you ever cum from sucking cock? My wife does sometimes. One time we had been separated as I was deployed and we had done without for some time. I was fucking her mouth and came prematurely. Felt stupid but loved it. She came from the load in her mouth and giggled that I got some in her hair as it was too much all at once. It was amazing. That was when we could wait 20 minutes and do it again, which we did. A couple times. That was in a 5 star hotel in Bogota. Damn.

i don't think i ever have.

I looked back through some of your pictures. I have a new favorite each time. The one with the anklet caught my eye. Love it. I noticed a post from a guy in the Netherlands about cruises. He said they had orgy cruises and gang bang cruises. You said you had done theme cruise but nothing like he was talking. Rypmar just posted about you taking on three guys when you were very drunk and you did the gangbang a while back. What is your favorite number? Maybe what was your favorite fuck? Was the three special or the gangbang special? Three guys getting blown and fucked sounded pretty hot to me but so did the gangbang.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I looked back through some of your pictures. I have a new favorite each time. The one with the anklet caught my eye. Love it. I noticed a post from a guy in the Netherlands about cruises. He said they had orgy cruises and gang bang cruises. You said you had done theme cruise but nothing like he was talking. Rypmar just posted about you taking on three guys when you were very drunk and you did the gangbang a while back. What is your favorite number? Maybe what was your favorite fuck? Was the three special or the gangbang special? Three guys getting blown and fucked sounded pretty hot to me but so did the gangbang.

I have done 3 so called gangbangs ever. 1 with 4 guys, i with 5 guys and 1 with 6 guys, if those count. it was more like 1 or 2 at a time, so maybe more of a train. I once was in an orgy with 6 other girls, that was the best. I am happy with 1 guy or girl at a time, but 2 is the best. with 3 can be good, depending on who it is.