Hotwife Lynda

thanx! i do like playing with other women that are new to being bi.
My first wife was bi-sexual as well and it added a lot of interest to our marriage. My current wife is interested, but too shy to actually try it. But I love the thought of all four of us together. I am too respectful of marriage after all not to include your husband! :)

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
My first wife was bi-sexual as well and it added a lot of interest to our marriage. My current wife is interested, but too shy to actually try it. But I love the thought of all four of us together. I am too respectful of marriage after all not to include your husband! :)

i decided why limit myself to only part of the population.

View attachment 25441 you won't find me there often!
I LOVE this photo, again it is the real you.

Funny story though. One Sunday I got a little frisky watching my wife get ready for church in her cute little Sunday Best, and so one thing led to another and I took her right there on the bathroom counter top. That was kind of hot, but being late for church is not good, so we zipped off. All was good until after the sermon; well we stood up to sing the last hymn, and suddenly my wife takes off for the bathroom. Lets just say the product of my love was beginning to run down her leg. No one but me knew, but she still laughs about it.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I LOVE this photo, again it is the real you.

Funny story though. One Sunday I got a little frisky watching my wife get ready for church in her cute little Sunday Best, and so one thing led to another and I took her right there on the bathroom counter top. That was kind of hot, but being late for church is not good, so we zipped off. All was good until after the sermon; well we stood up to sing the last hymn, and suddenly my wife takes off for the bathroom. Lets just say the product of my love was beginning to run down her leg. No one but me knew, but she still laughs about it.

Very funny. I don't go to church much.

Reactions: Memyselfnu1962