Hotwife Lynda

Ya, like that. Nice smile, Lynda. I feel bad that I didn't get her laid but I feel good that I laid her and we had fun. Lots of fun. I can't believe we like sex better than ever and never get tired of fucking one another.

You were right, Lynda. She agreed to the threesome. Looked forward to it but I was unable to line things up. She is not the kind to rush or settle for anything. Gotta be right. Weather didn't help. We got there late, like late at night. We came in about 11 that night instead of 3 in the afternoon. Plan was to go to the Navy base for booze and then up. We got held up on the airplane. When we got there, we were invited to a party about 3 doors down that might have been fun. BYOB kind of party. We met quite a few of the neighbors and the one in back and her husband had some potential to play. I haven't given up. Just have to align things and go for it.

Last edited:
You were right, Lynda. She agreed to the threesome. Looked forward to it but I was unable to line things up. She is not the kind to rush or settle for anything. Gotta be right. Weather didn't help. We got there late, like late at night. We came in about 11 that night instead of 3 in the afternoon. Plan was to go to the Navy base for booze and then up. We got held up on the airplane. When we got there, we were invited to a party about 3 doors down that might have been fun. BYOB kind of party. We met quite a few of the neighbors and the one in back and her husband had some potential to play. I haven't given up. Just have to align things and go for it.

sounds good!

Reactions: NCoSan_Bull
The fresh fucked picture of you is one of my favorites. You look like you are so satisfied and fucked but could handle a lot more. What is the most you have taken on at one time? I know you're not as into gangbangs as some but think Rypmar has said that you have done them. At least he has told us of the young guy with the roommates and you fucked all three so that qualifies as a gangbang. I just got to thinking of the images I have in my head of you fucking three guys and it's makes it hard. Damn.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
The fresh fucked picture of you is one of my favorites. You look like you are so satisfied and fucked but could handle a lot more. What is the most you have taken on at one time? I know you're not as into gangbangs as some but think Rypmar has said that you have done them. At least he has told us of the young guy with the roommates and you fucked all three so that qualifies as a gangbang. I just got to thinking of the images I have in my head of you fucking three guys and it's makes it hard. Damn.

i have done 5 guys 2 times and 4 once.

That is so damn hot to think about you doing 5 guys. Boooing. Did they all only cum once or did some go double? Did you wear out or did they

the 5 guys was something we spent a long time getting together. it was hubby and 2 regular lovers I had at the time. we got a friend of theirs that i had done before and a friend of hubbys i had done, so nobody new. it was just once each. then did 4 guys and it was once each. later i went away with a lover and did 5 guys without hubby there. it was over and over, kind of an all day thing. more like a train than an orgy, although i been in some of those.

Damn, the thought of you with 5 guys and them banging you over and over is a whole new fantasy for me. I am betting you spent the day high and spread and how hot can it get? I am betting you were sore and they were tired and fucked out. Would you do it again? That's the test of whether it was as fun for you as them. I know they would jump at the chance to do you again.

Damn, the thought of you with 5 guys and them banging you over and over is a whole new fantasy for me. I am betting you spent the day high and spread and how hot can it get? I am betting you were sore and they were tired and fucked out. Would you do it again? That's the test of whether it was as fun for you as them. I know they would jump at the chance to do you again.

i was very high and very sore and worn out. it was a fun experience, but not really looking to do that again. guys can start to get too aggressive and disrespectful if you are too slutty.

I guess the aggressive nature would be a good reason to have rypmar there to insure you get only the dick you want and not the aggressive behavior. Might have been the age group also. Some younger guys haven't developed the respect women deserve and especially ones that are great fucks.

I just read Rypmars thread and said you Ian came in you twice at noon. I love it. The thought of you laying there naked and high and then the thought of you walking around with two loads in you are both hotter than hell images. What does it feel like to have two loads of cum in you when you stand up and walk around? Hell, I guess I could ask you about more than just two. My wife loves cum and I am assuming you do also. Mine won't describe what it feels like to have it inside. She has told me how much she likes it in her mouth. Hot image is a woman with multiple loads in her and maybe some running down her leg and she has that satisfied smile.

I just read Rypmars thread and said you Ian came in you twice at noon. I love it. The thought of you laying there naked and high and then the thought of you walking around with two loads in you are both hotter than hell images. What does it feel like to have two loads of cum in you when you stand up and walk around? Hell, I guess I could ask you about more than just two. My wife loves cum and I am assuming you do also. Mine won't describe what it feels like to have it inside. She has told me how much she likes it in her mouth. Hot image is a woman with multiple loads in her and maybe some running down her leg and she has that satisfied smile.

it feels a little messy, so i try to clean up some. i feel satisfaction too.