Hotwifes pussy shaved or hairy?

Do you like a hotwife's pussy shaved or hairy?

• Pussy shaved

Votes: 214 57.8%
  • Pussy hairy

Votes: 90 24.3%
  • Either one, I just want to fuck it

Votes: 79 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 1274049Nothing prettier than a SHAVED pussy. Because it is gorgeous, clean looking and no one wants to lick on hair.
My wi
It Doesn't Matter to Me. I wish My Wife would go back and forth between Hairy and Shaved But She Keeps it Shaved at all times.
My wife leeps it shaved mostbof the time ..she will at times let a small.patch grow ..She dyes her hair red and loves to get her hair down there dyed .She has me do.it..Te first time she had me domit i was shocked she toks me one of the guys she fucks likes seeing her pussy BRIGHT RED

Awezomd piercings

Great looking Love the piercing it looks great my . My hotwife has a VCH AND 4 PAIRS OF INNER LABIA RINGS
Mmmmm would love to eat that for a while before sliding in!
You woukd be having a great time she is shaved asxwell.as you would have to.lick around 9 rings. My hotwife says.getting licked and eaten since being pierced and shaved is more intense than before this all.happened

My wife keeps it shaved for hervhotwife fuck dates but in between she lets it grow a little and makes me dye it bright red so when shecwants it seen.thecbright red really shows up
My wife loves Color my Beatty as well. Fun to do this with them as well.

A little something to add to this fine thread. I trim her about every 3 weeks. And if you were wondering, she's easy to become moist, and is absolutely delicious!

Attachments

• HVAC 01cr.JPG
    HVAC 01cr.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 46
  • HVAC 02cr.JPG
    HVAC 02cr.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 35
  • HVAC 03cr.JPG
    HVAC 03cr.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 43
  • HVAC 04acr.JPG
    HVAC 04acr.JPG