Hotwifes pussy shaved or hairy?

Do you like a hotwife's pussy shaved or hairy?

• Pussy shaved

Votes: 214 57.8%
  • Pussy hairy

Votes: 90 24.3%
  • Either one, I just want to fuck it

Votes: 79 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which do one do you like? Post pics of your hotwife, hotwives you've fucked, hotwives post your pussy how you like it, or just post pics from the internet.
View attachment 997115
Clean shaven or better yet lasered so my talented tongue (its long enough to touch my nose) can fully enjoy her pussy without hair in my teeth. This way too after each Orgasm I can clearly see uninstructed and taste her pussy juice.

Additionally, a woman's pussy juice can clearly be seen when she's excited.... it's especial satisfying to see her pussy juice run down her leg. :cool:

As a Bull I often require the cuck to have his wife's pussy lasered. A lasered pussy is a very special delight. No worry for stubbles in a day, several days or a week.

Word of advise: Laser her pussy before you considered having it tattooed.

• Love
Reactions: jamescarpon
Clean shaven or better yet lasered so my talented tongue (its long enough to touch my nose) can fully enjoy her pussy without hair in my teeth. This way too after each Orgasm I can clearly see uninstructed and taste her pussy juice.

Additionally, a woman's pussy juice can clearly be seen when she's excited.... it's especial satisfying to see her pussy juice run down her leg. :cool:

As a Bull I often require the cuck to have his wife's pussy lasered. A lasered pussy is a very special delight. No worry for stubbles in a day, several days or a week.

Word of advise: Laser her pussy before you considered having it tattooed.
She is b but she needs more tanning time so.thatbher tan lines are gone and her tanned body woukd bring higher sexy level.to her .I would live to shower and barg her

My lovely wife is going on her first laser appointed tomorrow. Bye bye hairs under arms, lower legs and of cause pussy and ass. It will be a treat to lick her clean bald pussy. We can't wait.

Novice

It will take several treatments plus it depends too on her hair color. Make sure they get it all.

Hopefully she'll have a few follow up sessions to catch any hair that spurs though.

She'll love it as it will gave her soooo much maintenance time in the morning.

You'll both love it as her bald pussy will taste great and she'll really feel yours and others man's tongue

When done a picture would be great...either here or on my profile

Update how big are her boobs

Great my wife keeps her pussy shaved she says oral is so much bettervwith a bald pussy
After 25 years she decided not to shave anymore 🥰....or have me to do it anymore. I have as a part of the next step.... Finden a 2. Cuck for her.... Pushed for this over years. I can't wait till we are done and she is hairless..... Next stop waking her with my tongue in the morning.

Novice

It will take several treatments plus it depends too on her hair color. Make sure they get it all.

Hopefully she'll have a few follow up sessions to catch any hair that spurs though.

You'll both love it as her bald pussy will taste great and she'll really feel yours and others man's tongue

6-10 treatments. And yes pictures will come🥰😘

Novice

My hotwife makes.me shave her and keep.her pussy well.lotioned and softvskim.she says that since being shaved that pral.is alot more sensitive for her when shes licked

I Love You Heart GIF

My lovely wife is going on her first laser appointed tomorrow. Bye bye hairs under arms, lower legs and of cause pussy and ass. It will be a treat to lick her clean bald pussy. We can't wait.
Is a marvellous decision! Mine already done that 😀