Hotwifes should bareback only with Bull?

Hello people,
so i am kinda new in this lifestyle(2 years ) and i had 9 hotwifes until now , i had friendly meets with wife's and open discussion with them about bareback and creampies.
All the wife's i had sex with them always want they Bull bareback and even deep creampie , the most of them told me that love the risk to get pregnant and the filling when bull cum inside, the 2 of them told me that want bull kids only in their marriage. All the 9 i had sex they only bareback with bull, if they make sex with hubby is always with condom.
So i would like to know , if the most of hotwifes prefer that?

Reactions: naturalcucky
We insisted on condoms or quick pull out when we started..she missed that bare feeling so bad we got her on the pill which really enhanced her feelings....she loved the bare feeling and especially the feeling when her men came inside her shooting their hot load deep..only in the islands did she insist on condoms, rest of guys she had were professionals, some married, and great lovers for her...she was black only

Not sure about should. In our house it’s a decision for both of us, not solely hers or mine. My wife’s preference is bareback but she’s far more conscious than she was prior to us meeting which is a product of age and where we are at in life. We’re not concerned about pregnancy but disease.

My wife’s main partner is engaged to her co worker who strictly uses protection. We feel comfortable enough with our closeness to them that he fucks her bareback. The one other partner is his very good friend but is a self described man whore. I would be as well if I knew capped myself like him. The couple times they’ve gotten together is condom only with no wiggle room.

The disease thing and lack of honesty by future partners is just too big to pass up on for us. Admittedly it’s a bit disappointing for me as I’ve found fucking her after her guy comes in her has hit the top of my desire list as the feeling g both physically and emotionally is second to none. Unfortunately it’s just limited to him.

Reactions: AstaSilva