Hotwifes should bareback only with Bull?

Hello people,
so i am kinda new in this lifestyle(2 years ) and i had 9 hotwifes until now , i had friendly meets with wife's and open discussion with them about bareback and creampies.
All the wife's i had sex with them always want they Bull bareback and even deep creampie , the most of them told me that love the risk to get pregnant and the filling when bull cum inside, the 2 of them told me that want bull kids only in their marriage. All the 9 i had sex they only bareback with bull, if they make sex with hubby is always with condom.
So i would like to know , if the most of hotwifes prefer that?

Reactions: naturalcucky
Wow, now my wife is actually having bareback sex and hopefully she will end up pregnant. I was told i cant have kids, hence the reason we want to go forward with it. And originally, we were nervous of the possibility of having a black child since we are latino, however, the eroticism of it, as well as how much we love each other, outweighs whatever people will tell us, or any type of judgement they cast on us

My wife is now 61 years old and has never used a condom. I should mention that we have been married for 31 years and she has been shared with a couple hundred different men during that time....... All bareback and no birth control of any kind. She is well past the age for a pregnancy, but back in the day she had a ton of cum pumped into her. About 20 years ago, she got fucked bareback by 3 other men in a single day and I was the 4th......... nothing[/QUO

I have been sharing my wife with guys for 15 years but she always insisted on condoms until this yea,r when we agreed to go bareback. Wow the sex is so much better, the guys stay harder and cum more often, its better to watch knowing they are going to cum inside her. Then there is seeing the cum dripping from her pussy and cleaning up as much as I can is fantastic, before fucking that creamy pussy.

Reactions: terence747
Hello people,
so i am kinda new in this lifestyle(2 years ) and i had 9 hotwifes until now , i had friendly meets with wife's and open discussion with them about bareback and creampies.
All the wife's i had sex with them always want they Bull bareback and even deep creampie , the most of them told me that love the risk to get pregnant and the filling when bull cum inside, the 2 of them told me that want bull kids only in their marriage. All the 9 i had sex they only bareback with bull, if they make sex with hubby is always with condom.
So i would like to know , if the most of hotwifes prefer that?
My wife just fucks bareback. He says it’s just the real cuckold and hotwife lifestyle.

Creampie_my_hotwife19.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife22.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife31.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife80.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife182.jpg

Reactions: jodoc and Visitor12