Hotwives, How long did it take your husband to convince you to try the lifestyle?

How long did it take your husband to convince you to become a hotwife? Are you glad you tried it? Any regrets? I have been trying to convince my wife for about a year and a half now. She says she has interest and wants to try it, but always has an excuse not to, such as might affect our marriage, don't want to try it too close to home, want to lose 5 or 10 lbs. Any advice to help me, or to help her get over the hump?
6 or 7 month, yes glad as i now enjoy it

We had been married 2 years, I was about to have an affair behind hubby's back and decided at the last minute to tell him BEFORE I "worked late Friday"......I wasn't offering not to go, just that I couldn't do it behind his back. Luckily he was all for it when he realized how excited I was about it, and we had a GREAT time getting me ready for my date. Had a fun 6 month affair wiht him, until he got cold feet over his wife asking aobut all the overtime he was working......we are still friends.

J (the wife)

My first wife agreed to it right away, and said she would, but it took a couple years before the situation presented itself. My second wife took to it right away also, while we were still dating, she did it. From there, we played with it as fantasy, with a couple of "almost happeneds" until she finally made it happen for real one night.

I've been married to my wife now for 18 years, longer than the previous two combined. She was skeptical at first, then agreed to do it but changed her mind (I found out later that was after discussing it with her mom, who told her she'd do it, but that she'd keep it a secret from me). Over the years, she would say that it was fine for me to think about, but that it would "never happen." After about 5 years, she one day, out of the blue, asked me if I would really be OK with it if it happened. A guy at her school was flirting with her. Nothing came of that, but she told me that she'd decided that if she had an opportunity and she felt like doing it that she would. It was about another year after that that it happened. Which is what she said to me when she called to tell me. "It happened."

A few years later, she began to read about it and watch YouTube videos, trying to understand. Some psychologist there explained that it often starts as the husband's idea, and that the wife has to be convicted. BUT that once she is convinced, she will forever want to do it. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but my wife assured me that it is absolutely true for her. She said it is freedom and to give up a freedom once you have it, no way.

However, my ex's, although they WOULD do it again, and enjoyed the fantasy, were reluctant. They didn't want to fuck just anybody, and the right situation doesn't often present itself. I find that to be true with my wife now as well. Although she's been ready a couple of times over the past year, and the guys end up flaking. They'll play with her tits and let her fondle their dicks, but then they stop short of fucking. Frustrating for me, although she enjoys the pursuit more than the actual sex, so it works for her!

Last edited:
It was maybe a month. He had taken some naked photos of me and put them on adult friend finder and got a bunch of compliments and men saying what they would do to me and sent pics of their cocks. After I read what they had to say and looked at the pics I was sopping wet and the sex that night was awesome. So we picked out a man, made a date to meet. We met for drinks; all went well and we got a room and the first cock to ever enter my pussy other than my husband slid right in. It was hard to believe this was happing. I was getting fucked and my husband was watching. It was so arousing.

My wife and I have been together for 14 years. Over the last 3 years I have brought it up in fantasy talk. She always enjoys hearing abour her having sex with another guy while using her toys. But when we discuss making it a real thing, she quickly rejects the idea. Shes had many reasons over the years. Some of her concerns are, what if I fall in love with one of these guys, or this will hurt our marriage, she believes I will get jealous and that she has to have feelings for the guy in order to have sex with them. What she doesnt know is Ive done this with my ex and managed to contain potential jealousy without issues. Im not sure if we will ever cross the road to reality but Im certainly not pushing the issue. From this point forward Im thinking she needs to make the next move if this ever going to transition to reality.

Hotwives, How long did it take your husband to convince you to try the lifestyle?​

I love this question because it shows we're different than most.

Cuckolding was my wife's idea. She asked me what I thought about the idea of her dating other men. We talked about it for awhile. Does dating mean sex, I asked. Most of the time, she answered. She told me that she had been reading about cuckolding on the internet and was just curious how I felt about it. I couldn't deny that I found it very erotic, but the thought of her really doing it was very overwhelming. The discussion ended with her telling me to give it some thought.

She brought up the subject again the next day and we talked more. In the end, I gave her permission to try it once and see how it goes.
I would love to read about this journey for you two. It’s a journey I wish I could get my wife to take.

Reactions: hubb