Hotwives in the workplace

My wife Kate and I are friends with several lifestyle couples we have met at swing clubs and conventions over the years.

The wife having sex with bosses or co-workers, his or hers, is a fairly common theme among the couples we know. Most of the wives have had sex with at least one of their boss in their career and a smaller number of wives have had sex with at least one of their husband's bosses.
Woman like men in positions of power and there's some work benefits to fucking the guy in charge. My wife had a boss who liked to jerk off while she watched. Loved having her come home and share whatever naughty games they had been playing. Looking at her and jerking off was his thing and she said they rarely touched until....just before he left the company he asked if she'd bend over his desk just to see what it felt like to be in her. She said she obliged and he lifted her skirt, slid her panties to the side and slid all the way in and just left it throbbing in there.....She said they did not "fuck" lol. He then pulled out and jerked off.

Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
I'm not able to now, but at my previous employer I did. I was always on the hunt and my work was conducive to "playing". I would sneak off and have my fun and then send pics to my husband of how I had been naughty. I'm almost always in a skirt so it makes it easy😉20231016_102244.jpg20231016_102325.jpg