Hotwives in the workplace

We have often worked for the same boss, meeting at her first work place. I love it as much as she does when a boss would be proud enough of her sexual skills loan her to friends and, in 2 situations, their adult son, one older than her, one much younger. She has also done coworkers and their brothers.
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥

Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
Maybe we can both Fuck fucker

Not these days when simple flirtation has been criminalized in the United States. It’s so stupid that men can’t even make a pass at a woman without being accused of being a ‘predator’ or “contributing to a toxic workplace.” Woke nonsense that sees men as nothing more than Big Bad Oppressors. It’s crazy!
I make a pass at a woman. If she accepts, she may eventually become my wife and mother of my kids. If she doesnt, then I go to jail.

Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
My wife worked at a extremely popular restaurant when she first started she was a hostess and she wore mid thigh skirts with pantyhose. She would have a friend of mine meet her before her shift and they could have sex so as she worked she could feel his seed leaking from her. Once she was a server the uniforms were tight Danskin leotards with pantyhose and little aprons so she would have him service her before getting dressed for work.

I am sure hubby or I have responded to this somewhere, but I have activel used the workplace as my "hunting ground" for a long time, ever sine my first affair in our 2nd year of marriage wiht a guy that started coming on to me at work and I was enamored with being pursued!! It started initially behind hubbys' back, I encouraged him when he showed interest and we had done everything you can do with your clothes on by the time I owned up to hubby about the REAL reason I was "working late" the following Friday. Luckily for me, he was truthful about worrying more about honesty than fathfulness, and we had a FANTASTIC week getting me ready for my first date with my first Lover during our marriage!!
That turned out to be a very sensual and pleasant 6 month HOT affair that included totally unprotected sex wiht my new Lover and letting him have me without birth control and fully prepared for a possible pregnancy!! The workplace became my "hunting ground" from then on.
Only one affair became a bit if a possible "problem" as I fell HARD for the guy emotionally long before anything sexual happened. We never actually had sex (intercourse) but I was emotionally in love with him already. I could see myself being with him and not hubby long before we actually started playing around physically (which was a disappointment actually).
My longest affair was with my Boss/Lover, it took a long time for us to both admit that we wanted each other , and when we finally did it was HOT!!!!! It lasted 11 years, It was never more than an affair as we both knew throughout that we could not break up our marriages and the damage to the company would be devestating if it was to come out, so despite us both admitting and stating that the loved each other, we knew that there was a "too far" that could not be exceeded. It ran its course during COVID, he got REALLY weird during it, and we just stopped eing sexual. We even actively pursued a pregnancy, but it was not in the works. His age (older than me) and some health issues prevented this from happening, but the intensit was AMAZING!!
Unfortunatel, now post-pandemic, we are a nearly 100% wotk from home company and I am without any outside activity in my marriage, despite encourqgement from Hubby to find another Lover. Hopefully fate steps in, as I truly miiss being involved outside my marriage and the intensity those types of affairs afford me.

J (the wife)

I've told the story in another thread but my wife worked at a hardware store and definitely used it to pick up guys to fuck, not only that she got fired from the job because she got caught fucking a co worker in the paint room...here's a few pics she took at her work
View attachment 1270672View attachment 1270673love her ass my tribute i do photoshop

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 326