Hotwives in the workplace

Early 80s I was 24, Mgr at my credit union. She was a goooooood looking, classy woman, 41. Don't really know how it happened but one day I was depositing my pay check, we get to chatting, she kinda invites my to coffee. It's about 2 pm, we go next door for coffee. Nice easy conversation....she let's on about how her and hubby kinda drifting apart....2 high school kids, hubby works alot, she works alot, blah, blah, blah. I dint k own how or why but I say....stop by my place for coffee or wine, she says what's your address. Sure enough 5:30 she's knocking on my door. Akward as hell. We sip on coffee she talks about customers in the credit union....then she tells me how her and hubby haven't had "good" sex in years. 10 minutes later we're in my bed getting it on....and good. We get done and she starts crying saying she's never cheated on her hubby and she so ashamed....but we fucked two more times befor she left.
Got to be a weekly thing, she'd fuck me like crazy, swallowed my load no prob, anal every night. She openly told me after we'd get done she'd go home to her family....and fuck her hubby silly. One night as I'm plowing her but hole I asked if she did this with hubby, she says ...no way. I unloaded right then.
She was 41, hotter than fuck body, she'd leave her high heel shoes on while we fucked....she loved that, I did too. Good times for sure.
👍

Reactions: HubtohotMari53
For my wife, working in healthcare as a nurse, she works with some good looking Dr's and Executives who enjoy a good fuck but also have/want/need to keep it discreet for obvious reasons. Hence she enjoys the playing field and hooking up freely when she wishes.
Not sure if it is just me, but i feel like the horniest professions are usually doctors and nurses, maybe followed by teachers. This is not based on much more than my own perception tho :LOL:

Thanks for sharing about your experience! Your wife sounds like a fun lady ;)

For my wife, working in healthcare as a nurse, she works with some good looking Dr's and Executives who enjoy a good fuck but also have/want/need to keep it discreet for obvious reasons. Hence she enjoys the playing field and hooking up freely when she wishes.
Nice, my wife and I are both in education. I got an account on here because she told me she was reading erotica. I was like, “What kind?”, she said it was hotwife stuff

Just a background, we’ve been together for about ten years and we’re both teachers. She’s had the opportunity in the past but it would be risky or both of us would call it off at the last minute.

Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
So many fantasies here. The questions are becoming more and more crazy on this forum.

Last edited:
Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
First job I ever had, I fucked a colleague in the warehouse. Second job I had, I did the same at an office Christmas party. Next job I had was at a hotel, and I did it twice with guests. Next job was in an office and I did it with several colleagues at different times. So, yes, I’ve often used the workplace as somewhere to have naughty fun, and have had the title office slut, which I consider is badge of honour.

My wife is 30s and very pretty with great curvy body. She turns me on telling me how the guys at work flirt with her and make comments about her. She's a flirt and a tease and loves attention so doesn't mind it although some of it would be going too far if she wasn't the way she is. I love the thought of her in the office with the guys talking about her underwear etc and trying to get a peak like they do.

My wife is 30s and very pretty with great curvy body. She turns me on telling me how the guys at work flirt with her and make comments about her. She's a flirt and a tease and loves attention so doesn't mind it although some of it would be going too far if she wasn't the way she is. I love the thought of her in the office with the guys talking about her underwear etc and trying to get a peak like they do.
Nice! My wife is very similar.! Little body with curves in the right spot. My wife is a teacher and has come close with a couple of coworkers. Nothing yet tho.

I’d be jealous guy for a bit but lust would take over. I’d love her to have a sex thing with one of her older coworkers
Yeah the jelousy is one of the biggest turn ons for me. For me aswell it's the annoyance of other men knowing she's married and not caring. For example with my wife when she wears tight trousers if they can see a panty line they comment on it and talk about what colour they might be and if they can't see a panty line they talk about how she must be commando or has she got something so tiny on that it can't be seen. I love the thought of them stating at her arse and getting off on wondering what she's got underneath