Hotwives in the workplace

My wife is 30s and very pretty with great curvy body. She turns me on telling me how the guys at work flirt with her and make comments about her. She's a flirt and a tease and loves attention so doesn't mind it although some of it would be going too far if she wasn't the way she is. I love the thought of her in the office with the guys talking about her underwear etc and trying to get a peak like they do.
Hmm I would be that guy trying to take every chance to get in her panties while at work, grab her tits, try to finger her delicious pussy!

Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
My wife met her regular bull there, she's been going to see him once or so a month for last few years and always comes home satisfied and wet for more. It's perfect but a bit too infrequent