Hotwives in the workplace

Our mfm friend is the UPS guy at wife's office....probably dosent qualify

I think that involving any work-related guys is hot. My wife has had sex with a couple of different business associates of mine. The young black USPS guy who delivers mail to her office has been flirting with her. Probably won't be long before he gets some of that pussy.

Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
They certainly do .. my wife always did.

Workplace......late 70s I worked at Kmart. The management levels were manager, three different assistant managers then department heads.
All the assistant mgrs were late 20s, single men. They fucked every female in the store, it was like the women lined up to be with these guys. Young -19, late 20s, 40s...married or not, didn't matter. These guys got tail like crazy.
I was a department head, I got my fair share of pussy too.
Don't know if this is all hotwife or not but it was fun.

Workplace......late 70s I worked at Kmart. The management levels were manager, three different assistant managers then department heads.
All the assistant mgrs were late 20s, single men. They fucked every female in the store, it was like the women lined up to be with these guys. Young -19, late 20s, 40s...married or not, didn't matter. These guys got tail like crazy.
Sounds like it was an amazing time!

Now I wish my wife had worked at KMart.

My wife and I were both blue collar factory workers In different companies, and we both used our work environment as a “hunting ground” for her partners. The blue collar work place is a bit safer than an office as long as the hook-ups remain between consenting blue collar workers. It really only becomes a problem when there is a crossover between hourly and salary. That old reliable sexual harassment claim even when it was consensual often rears it’s ugly head.

For my part, a couple beers after work with co-workers, turn the conversation to sex, and in no time you learn who would be into it and who wouldn’t. Same thing for my wife. She even spent a few lunch breaks over the years, in a co-workers back seat getting pumped. However……… in the Work place we stuck to married only.

Thats not saying we didn’t crossover to the white collar side a few time. She has been fucked by 3 or 4 of her bosses over the years, and 3 or 4 of mine also. Just gotta be more careful. Hell, way back in the mid 70’s and fresh out of high school, she even got a job as a waitress in a small locally owned diner by spending a couple hours in a small office getting plowed by the owner. it became a regular thing for them until she moved on to a better paying job.

Very hot. We started right out of high school too. Love to discuss.

My wife and I were both blue collar factory workers In different companies, and we both used our work environment as a “hunting ground” for her partners. The blue collar work place is a bit safer than an office as long as the hook-ups remain between consenting blue collar workers. It really only becomes a problem when there is a crossover between hourly and salary. That old reliable sexual harassment claim even when it was consensual often rears it’s ugly head.

For my part, a couple beers after work with co-workers, turn the conversation to sex, and in no time you learn who would be into it and who wouldn’t. Same thing for my wife. She even spent a few lunch breaks over the years, in a co-workers back seat getting pumped. However……… in the Work place we stuck to married only.

Thats not saying we didn’t crossover to the white collar side a few time. She has been fucked by 3 or 4 of her bosses over the years, and 3 or 4 of mine also. Just gotta be more careful. Hell, way back in the mid 70’s and fresh out of high school, she even got a job as a waitress in a small locally owned diner by spending a couple hours in a small office getting plowed by the owner. it became a regular thing for them until she moved on to a better paying job.
Amazing story! I had never really realized how many people actually did it. I knew some people have, but i never expected to hear that many stories!

Lunch breaks does sound like one of the best time to do it, i bet she got pretty “full” during those lunch breaks ;):ROFLMAO:

My wife Kate and I are friends with several lifestyle couples we have met at swing clubs and conventions over the years.

The wife having sex with bosses or co-workers, his or hers, is a fairly common theme among the couples we know. Most of the wives have had sex with at least one of their boss in their career and a smaller number of wives have had sex with at least one of their husband's bosses.

In prior posts I have explained that my works for a caterer and works weddings, retirement parties etc. If she sees someone she likes she will make eye contact, flirt and eventually wind up in a spare room or someones car getting fucked. If she has had success in picking someone up I get to lap up the sticky mess when she gets home.

In prior posts I have explained that my works for a caterer and works weddings, retirement parties etc. If she sees someone she likes she will make eye contact, flirt and eventually wind up in a spare room or someones car getting fucked. If she has had success in picking someone up I get to lap up the sticky mess when she gets home.

That is a perfect work situation for a wife. Guys are always trying to get laid at weddings and retirement parties. I bet she gets hit on a lot and has a lot of guys to chose from.

My wife Kate and I are friends with several lifestyle couples we have met at swing clubs and conventions over the years.

The wife having sex with bosses or co-workers, his or hers, is a fairly common theme among the couples we know. Most of the wives have had sex with at least one of their boss in their career and a smaller number of wives have had sex with at least one of their husband's bosses.
Yes I agree, very common in the Lifestyle. Although we have most often worked together since meeting we find that proximity creates friendships when it's her boss or a professor, and the excitement of seduction and submission to my bosses to make me a known cuck.

We met as co-workers and i set her up with our much older and experienced boss to lose her virginity. After we got married we had a boss we worked for in the Caribbean give me a job running a company for him in Canada for a year so he could have her to himself on the promise that after the year was up she could join me and he would pay for graduate school. For other owner/bosses she worked with she traveled with them for up to a month at a time. One trip to Brazil she also slept with their clients and his childhood friends at his request.

Last edited:
Yes I agree, very common in the Lifestyle. Although we have most often worked together since meeting we find that proximity creates friendships when it's her boss or a professor, and the excitement of seduction and submission to my bosses to make me a known cuck.

We met as co-workers and i set her up with our much older and experienced boss to lose her virginity. After we got married we had a boss we worked for in the Caribbean give me a job running a company for him in Canada for a year so he could have her to himself on the promise that after the year was up she could join me and he would pay for graduate school. For other owner/bosses she worked with she traveled with them for up to a month at a time . One trip to Brazil she also slept with their clients and his childhood friends at his request.

Very hot.

Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate likes being that 'special employee' for the guy who owns the company she works for. I don't get involved, but her boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. I'm sure he thinks it is odd but it doesn't keep him from fucking my wife at our house every week. He eventually got comfortable fucking my wife while I am at home.

Kate's boss does take her on short business trips sometimes. They go somewhere for three or four days of sex in a nice hotel.

Not these days when simple flirtation has been criminalized in the United States. It’s so stupid that men can’t even make a pass at a woman without being accused of being a ‘predator’ or “contributing to a toxic workplace.” Woke nonsense that sees men as nothing more than Big Bad Oppressors. It’s crazy!
Thank you! Being a tall nice looking man, I had many opportunities with only the most politest gesture if I had even mentioned it. Woman can use it against you. Never happened to me. Bust has happened to male friends. 👍❤️

It sounds like a great balance. Women show a flirty side, but not always for sex, sometimes just to tease. I think in North America this is something we are still not able to manage. Some women are scared, some guys are assholes which just creates this vicious circle of “flirting” in the workplace is bad. Hopefully we can reach a balance similar to how you tell us Belgium does it!

Sexy lady I would like to see more of her

Reactions: toolman2c