Hotwives in the workplace

I actually work at Target and have found quite the amount of hookups there! Co-workers and customers alike! Sometime even in the parking lot around back or in the bathroom if it’s slow;)
We have a slutty niece-in-law who was caught fucking at more than one of her jobs. I always thought it was gossip. But this thread confirms that it does indeed happen. And Im taking Colombia where women are much more submissive.

I'm not able to now, but at my previous employer I did. I was always on the hunt and my work was conducive to "playing". I would sneak off and have my fun and then send pics to my husband of how I had been naughty. I'm almost always in a skirt so it makes it easy😉View attachment 1669235View attachment 1669237
miniskirts and no panties? wow. just the teasing aspect is fun, but fucking at work and then texting your husband after!!

It isn’t quite that bad here in the UK yet, but it is moving in that direction. It is very unpleasant as a woman when you get an unpleasant guy that seems to think you are fair game, despite letting them know you are not interested. So I am happy that boundaries are respected more, but I do understand how some men are worried about making a move.
Am I reading this correctly? "It is very unpleasant as a woman when a guy seems to think you are fair game"? I'd think that being on here and being called "barebackwife" that you're being somewhat hypocritical.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is 30s and very pretty with great curvy body. She turns me on telling me how the guys at work flirt with her and make comments about her. She's a flirt and a tease and loves attention so doesn't mind it although some of it would be going too far if she wasn't the way she is. I love the thought of her in the office with the guys talking about her underwear etc and trying to get a peak like they do.
This made me think of a mild but funny story from long ago. I was an accountant at a public accounting firm and was on another floor interacting with an IT guy b/c my laptop was acting up. About that time an admin woman walked by and passed through a door into the hall and closed it behind her. Being Casual Friday (remember those?) she had tight stretchy slacks on - not quite Yoga pants, but they were white and you could see outlines of her underwear. Now realize I didnt know this IT guy very well, but hey, we were both men. I really don’t know who said what, but only about a few seconds after she closed the door behind her, it opened again and she poked her head in and said “Yes, I AM wearing a thong!” And closed the door again.

We just looked at each other and one of just said “BUSTED!”🤣

Last edited:
Do any hotwives use their workplace as a “hunting ground”? I know when that i always look at the older women i work with, and i just dream of having them make advances. Always wondered if women used work to find potential play things ;) I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe see naughty pics from work ;)
My wife worked as receptionist at a large Ford dealership. I'm sure that's where she met many of her men.