How beautiful it is to see your bull seed inside your wife

There is nothing better than having another guy's seed in your wife's pussy. It is the ultimate act, the breaking of society's most most sacred marital taboo. Nothing confirms the husband's position as a cuckold than having his wife wantonly and willingly spreading her legs and allowing another man to spurt his potent sperm into her married pussy.
It is such as special treat when my wife comes home after a slutty night out, disheveled and leaking seed. It looks like this:
View attachment 455097
Simply beautiful!!!

Reactions: goodhubby
While I can see how that very well might be the culmination of an encounter, it wouldnt be the be-all-end-all of this. No single thing would be.

Reactions: goodhubby
I've always loved Lynn getting filled by other men. The first time was when we were dating (she was still married to her first husband at the time but stayed in her flat for work reasons several nights a week). I knew she was still seeing other men even though we were getting fairly serious.
One night I called round to see her and she'd already been fucked by another guy who apparently had just left minutes before. She made no secret of it and even opened her legs to show me her freshly used cunt with his cum leaking out of her. I couldn't resist going down on her (something I learned to enjoy with my first wife) - that was a first for her (having her cunt eaten while she was still full with another mans cum) and she loved it and it's something we've both enjoyed ever since.