How big was your wifes most talked about lovers cock????

My wife has fucked few 10' men but prefers 8 to 9 with good girth. This is her favorite dildo to grind on. We played around with several different sized dildos and vibrators. She sometimes showed off with large one but when she really wanted to get off on one this was her favorite. Loved to grind on it while riding me. I was on my back and the end of the dildo was pressed against my pubic bone so she could push down as hard as she wanted. I have several videos. Here she is using pillowrdil24.jpgIMG_1277.jpg

Reactions: maent_sc and RogerR
My wife has fucked few 10' men but prefers 8 to 9 with good girth. This is her favorite dildo to grind on. We played around with several different sized dildos and vibrators. She sometimes showed off with large one but when she really wanted to get off on one this was her favorite. Loved to grind on it while riding me. I was on my back and the end of the dildo was pressed against my pubic bone so she could push down as hard as she wanted. I have several videos. Here she is using pillowView attachment 628326View attachment 628327
Maybe you should get her one with a suction cup, with something to stick it to.

preview.mp4.jpg

her letting you know that you a long way from her biggest and her best lover sure had the effect that she was looking for Roger, your still thinking of him fucking her