How big was your wifes most talked about lovers cock????

Between 9 and 11 inches. She couldn't say exactly, but was also big in girth. First time she got intimidated by a cock, her exact words. Was in a back of an SUV after clubbing, she felt the need to just get out of the car, was frozen haha, but he made her suck him and they went to a hotel and he just fucked her brain out. Football player, she met him few days before that, got introduced by a friend of hers which was a flight attendant for football teams often. He fucked her few times and everytime she needed few days for the soreness to go away. Hot stuff.

Between 9 and 11 inches. She couldn't say exactly, but was also big in girth. First time she got intimidated by a cock, her exact words. Was in a back of an SUV after clubbing, she felt the need to just get out of the car, was frozen haha, but he made her suck him and they went to a hotel and he just fucked her brain out. Football player, she met him few days before that, got introduced by a friend of hers which was a flight attendant for football teams often. He fucked her few times and everytime she needed few days for the soreness to go away. Hot stuff.
was this before she met you???

Reactions: Dlh247
The last few months sex with me did decrease somewhat and increased for them so yes. When they are available usually she fucks one of them.

Has she ever fucked them both together yet??? and do you think she will
With them at once probably not, they are not the type. But she did fucked them both in the same day. However she has done group sex with both girls and guys so doing it again will happen for sure. Her mist recent threesome was with one if her friends and her boyfriend and they know me. We often go out together.

My wife's first bf was a moroccan boy who had (her words) a MASSIVE cock. She never had sex with him, but I've always been curious to how big!
She guesses it was longer than 20cm.

yup, it was her first bf and she was afraid to lose her virginity with him. She was 16! She learned how to suck a cock though, and got her first facial (unannounced!) from him. Which basically got her fascinated with facials and cum, thankfully :)
so tell me do you also believe in the tooth fairy as well

I don't know why you make such a thing of it. She has told me every detail about everything she has done and she knows I like to hear about it.
She was very shy and conservative when she was younger. She was just scared he would hurt her. No need to lie about it.
from what your said hugh cocks don't hurt her now