How big was your wifes most talked about lovers cock????

She had one guy who was so big, she thought she would never fit him - but at least did, and he even got so deep, he pulled her contraceptive ring out.

My wife's most talked about lover is her married boss. Kate says that his cock is both longer and thicker than mine.

Kate did not know that her boss had a big cock when she seduced him. She seduced him because we think it is hot for a wife to be sexually available to her boss. Kate loves being a good employee and pleasing her boss in any way possible. The first time they fucked she was pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock.

When Kate initially seduced her boss she told him that her husband knew what she was doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted her boss to be able to relax and enjoy fucking her. At first I would leave the house when my wife had a date with her boss. Her boss really likes her so their dates soon became weekly.

Kate convinced her boss that since I already knew they were fucking, it seemed unnecessary for me to have to leave the house every time her boss wanted some pussy. Now they have sex at our house while I am at home. I stay in the family room watching TV and jerking off while they go upstairs for their date. I have never been able to watch them having sex, so I have not seen my wife's boss's cock myself, but I know that my wife loves having sex with her boss.
Rob that is so sweet of you to leave so he could be relaxed! I LOVE to have husband present when im fucking the wife, however it was not always like that! Ohhhhh Susan worked really hard on getting me to agree to John seating in a char in the bedroom and watching. Fantasy is one thing reality and acting the fantasy is an other. But once we did it the first time after that it was easy and i preferred to have hi there!