How deep are you?

OK, this might be fun or it might be boring but here goes. I know I've posted a few of him on here before so sorry for the repeat.

This is my "foot long" BBC

View attachment 589766

Below, and I'm almost embarrassed by this, is me riding that cock. Watch at the end and I take it all the way! Like I said, a bit embarrassing because it's so lewd, but maybe some of you will enjoy it.

View attachment 589768
Ohh so hott.

OK, this might be fun or it might be boring but here goes. I know I've posted a few of him on here before so sorry for the repeat.

This is my "foot long" BBC

View attachment 589766

Below, and I'm almost embarrassed by this, is me riding that cock. Watch at the end and I take it all the way! Like I said, a bit embarrassing because it's so lewd, but maybe some of you will enjoy it.

View attachment 589768
Definitely need more of these vids !! Great effort 👌👌👌

My late wife didn't like big dicks, should say long dicks, she said it bottomed out and hurt. Here and elsewhere can be read about the love of big cock. I came across this video and wondered how deep women actually are, how long a dick can be accommodated comfortably and enjoyably.

What's your opinion, you experience?View attachment 522592
Rather have a fat one

My late wife didn't like big dicks, should say long dicks, she said it bottomed out and hurt. Here and elsewhere can be read about the love of big cock. I came across this video and wondered how deep women actually are, how long a dick can be accommodated comfortably and enjoyably.

What's your opinion, you experience?View attachment 522592
Max for mine without hurting about 7.5 inches but thicker feels good at least that what she told me.

I'm about 7-1/2" and one of the girls I see can barely take all of me. She can when she's ovulating but even then I can feel her cervix. I have to stretch her some to get all the way in.

Another friend can always take all of me and I've only hit her cervix when she's ontop and I'm very deep and about to cum.

Variety is wonderful

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
I'm about 7-1/2" and one of the girls I see can barely take all of me. She can when she's ovulating but even then I can feel her cervix. I have to stretch her some to get all the way in.

Another friend can always take all of me and I've only hit her cervix when she's ontop and I'm very deep and about to cum.

Variety is wonderful
Variety the spice of life

Reactions: TheRedWolf