How deep are you?

I'm pretty sure there's no way even I could take that cock in the video all the way! I haven't had a real cock that I couldn't take all the way yet. But.......It's all about the "angle" and getting comfortable. This 9" went in pretty easily but from different angles it's very difficult and too painful to take him all the way inside. This guy bent me over the desk in my hotel room and fucked me like that. I have a great video of it. I felt like I had been impaled on a fence post lol. I enjoy it though. That said, with huge cocks, I like to control the angle. Girth is great also. I have a BBC who's 12" that I let fuck me once in awhile. Missionary is good for taking it all the way as is cowgirl, like this. It takes a long time to work him all the way inside of me. Guys with huge cocks usually know how to ease girls in to it. I've had guys tell me that they really get turned on because there aren't many girls who can take their huge cocks all the way inside, especially married little white girls ;) (shameless married little slut that I am). I must admit I'm a size queen though.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 589720
Yes its about how wet you are and the rest is angles. The biggest I've taken is 23cm. But after a certain length its all about thickness for me

Experimenting with my wife’s new 8” jelly toy and she couldn’t take the whole thing. I could push about 7” in and that was about it, she said it was a little uncomfortable when I kept pushing against her cervix.

You guys tell me what you think, was she at 7 or 7.5, and should I keep pushing to get more in even after she asks me to stop?

These videos are in her media if you want to see more!

F22DFA5D-18F2-4125-8C5B-6F64BAF6D3D1.png8EF25C86-1CF6-439A-AA22-37A0737AFCE7.pngC6941745-F655-41C4-A8D3-F8834D11F620.png22A826D0-BDB0-40E6-906E-F027BB162890.jpeg1E483D59-3B5E-4B0F-9504-BA2D17A11A4E.jpeg

Last edited:
Well ………I will not tell scout my cock size…………I have had women tell me it hurts so Yes we are not all the same men and women. Cheers

Normally it is not about the girth, but the length.
My wife found out, that a very long cock doesn't go balls deep into her vagina, but is much easier to accommodate in the butt.

Reactions: Bbc4wives