How deep are you?

on the opposite side of the spectrum it is insulting to be told women do like big cocks when evidence supports they don't. also the 15% also covers women with very small vaginal corridor that average would be too big.

I'm fine with people having their thing, what works for them as they say. I just think that within the cuck community the over importance of dick size is ridiculous.

I think we agree in a very unusual sort of way. just speaking my mind, and not trying to attack.
Actually the evidence can't possibly support any argument that women don't like large cocks unless all the women surveyed have actually tried larger than average cocks which is statistically unlikely. I was trying to point out that data obtained via survey isn't the same thing as being scientifically verified. For a truly scientific evaluation, you would need a pool of women selected at random who then all try standardised small, average and large penises and record their response to each. Obviously that isn't an experiment that is ethical to conduct.
In a survey you can at the very best only collect evidence on what the respondee has actual experience of. So for example if 85% of women have only ever experienced a penis (or anything else for that matter) that's falls with the average size band or say an inch either side of that (and penis size like height, IQ etc will follow a standard distribution curve), then that is all they can comment on. Given a standard distribution of penis size , the majority of women will never have experienced either a very small or very large penis unless they have themselves a very large sample size to draw on (very many sexual partners in this case). So most women in any survey who have had hopefully reasonably good sex will,express a preference for a penis size tending towards average because that will for most of the survey sample group be what they have experienced and so are able to comment on.
This is just an issue with any study based on data acquired by survey even where this is presented in the form of a scientific report. Survey data is notoriously non-objective.

As for the over importance of dick size within the 'cuck community', well of course it could be argued that the people on this site are a self selecting, deviant group (in all senses lol) in any case. Maybe this is where the 15% end up lol

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
My wife had a 3some while I was at work. A guy 9" and another 12". She said the 12" hurt at first as he went first but then they swapped and spit roast her a couple of times. She said by the time they filled her she was so wet it wasn't uncomfortable just very horny and so many orgasms. He's the only black guy she's had and said the colour contrast as he was really dark made her orgasm just watching him start easing it in

I wasn't arguing that all women like big dicks and I didn't once say that! And I'm quite aware that most women say they are happy with average - I've also seen the reports and that may well be a true picture but also it might not. Though in many cases that might be all they've ever experienced so how can they compare? Also there is such a thing as reporting bias. If most women are married to guys with average cocks they are less likely to report that they are unhappy with their guys cock for a number of reasons for example loyalty affects reporting even in anonymous surveys as does an unwillingness to admit to being dissatisfied with something you have little power to change. These aren't issues just with surveys of cock size/satisfaction but issues with survey results in general. Surveys are subjective - they ask for opinion but they make no attempt to test that opinion in any truly quantitative way. It's basically like asking a group of people to predict the outcome of an experiment and then going with the consensus view and not bothering to do the experiment! Also, its interesting that all sex toy manufacturers produce larger as well as average toys and that there is clearly a big enough market.
But in any case none of that was anything to do with the points I was making. And I never said you can't have great sex with a guy with an average size cock - I've even said that in a number of posts I've made in this site (go check).

I was actually arguing, firstly, that it's nonsense that most women can't take a larger cock and the 'bottoming out' is actually due more to poor technique or rushed foreplay than female biology. Perhaps a lot more women might enjoy a longer penis if the guy attached to it was a bit more considerate. I'm very sure there are a lot of women who would indeed run from an 8" cock esp if they've experienced painful bottoming out with a shorter penis than that. What's their incentive to try a larger penis if sex with an only slightly bigger than average penis has been painful!
I'm sure that most people aren't even aware of the vaginal fornices. I wasn't and don't ever remember covering them in school biology when we did the reproductive system. But a better understanding of biology might explain why some women enjoy larger cocks while some have found even more average length cocks can cause them pain.

Secondly even if the 85% you mention is accurate that still leaves 15% which is still a highly significant number by any statistical margin who might well prefer something rather larger. So you might argue that a very significant percentage of women do enjoy big dicks lol. But again, you'd have to properly test that.
Yes guys are insecure about their dicks which is why in most studies guys over estimated their dick size. But saying therefore that cock size equals pleasure is a myth made by men is non-sensical. Most of the untruths we tell ourselves aim to reduce not exacerbate our sense of anxiety. So why would men produce a myth that in effect undermines the majority of the male population? They would be much more likely to produce a myth that said that cock size makes no difference to women and then produce surveys that show exactly that lol.

At the end of the day you just have to be really careful how you use statistics or construct surveys so this is deliberately a tongue in cheek response.
It really really doesn't matter - if you enjoy big cock go for it but unfortunately there aren't as many around as people seem to think. If you're happy with average that's ok too.
For the record I do love big cocks but there's also a visual element to arousal remember! But I've also had great sex with Mr Average and if I'd only ever waited for Mr Big I'd have had a lot less sex.
But I also get a bit annoyed when a guy argues that women don't really like big cocks. Yeah maybe lots don't but lots do and it feels a bit patronising to be told otherwise.
The bigger cock is more of turn for the cuck and bull then the wives a lot of the time. The so called superior cock sometimes isn`t so superior. But I wonder which on of these our wives would want?

Attachments

• 182800-1549743211-1a9f279369527500443e33401e8c3595.jpg
    182800-1549743211-1a9f279369527500443e33401e8c3595.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 99
Cock size, hmmmmmm. 'Size' of anything is important to Americans. Fastest car, biggest motor, biggest steak, thickest steak, most money, biggest house, etc.I can go on and on.

I'm bi. I suck cock. I suck a lot of cock. 2 examples, the year before CL stopped ads (2019) I sucked almost 70 different cocks, many repeats. Just yesterday I was lucky enough to blow 3 different guys.

Most guys aren't honest abut their dick size, they lie, either too big or too small, NEVER NEVER are they accurate. I know inches, I know stretched my pinky tip to thumb tip is 8 1/2", I know my fist forefinger to pinky is 3 1/2". Most guys range from 5"-6 1/2". As far as girth, most guys are slightly less than the diameter of a tube of toothpaste which is about 1 1/4" diameter, that makes them about 1" in diamater.

The largest I had was a true 9", pubic bone to cock tip. I also did a guy that was about 6" but his cock was think, VERY THICK, my estimate about 2 - 2 1/2" in diameter, hurt my jaw working him to orgasm.

Now the downside. Sucked a guy last week, he said he was small, I figured he was lying, UNTIL he showed up. He was small, tiny actually, a first for me. Without exaggeration, he was shorter than a bic lighter and about the same girth. Haven't seen a dick that small since I was a child. I felt bad for him.

There is an old joke about a man asking a women for her measurements and her telling him crazy numbers, as she had a unique way of taking the measurements. For example her breasts were measured from nipple to nipple. As she tired of answering his questions, she asked how his manhood measured up. He proudly answered three inches. She asked how he measured it. "From the knee," he answered.

Here is a fun article about "Girl Inches" https://www.insidehook.com/article/sex-and-dating/girl-inches-women-overestimate-penis-size

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
View attachment 624632
Another large dick to ponder
Yes, there is much to ponder, such as how tall is he. If he is 6' 6", then he is majorly hung; if he is 5' 1", just average. Midgets usually have average-sized penises, as do giants. The tallest men are the Dutch, but their penises are only marginally bigger. Without some known sized object, say a Coke can, we know little about the size of anything in a photo.