How did it all start

• Thread starter Deleted member 14715
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14715

I am now 61 and even more into the cuck way of life than ever before. It alll started I suppose when I was around 21 with an ex gf. she lived in Blackpool and I lived in Manchester so in those days it was a distance relationship and only seeing each other at the weekends. This one weekend I told her I couldnt get over on the Fri due to work but things went smoother than I thought at work and I was finished earlier than usual so I thought I would supprise her and blasted over there in my new Ford Capri, lol. As I turned the corner of her street I could see her just going out and getting into an un familier car. At first I was angry that she would go out without me knowing I would be there by morning and whats more it was obvious the guy was no stranger as he kissed her at her door and patted her bum as she got in his BMW 635i. I decided to follow them and when I got chance jump out and flatten him and tell her where to go. I followed them only a short distance to the dunes on the south shore, a notorious spot for sexy couples. it was a late Sept evening around 8pm and was going dark but I could see them kissing in the car. I was a few spaces away in front of them with my rear facing their front and I was crouched down on the back seat so they didnt take notice of me but I could see them through my back window. I could see his hand snaking up her blouse and she was obviously busy down below then with a slow break and and glance between them she went down into his lap. His head went back and it was obvious what she was doing. This was the limit I jumped out my car and stormed over to plant the guy good and proper but as I got to the drivers window he was too occupied to notice me and her head was going up and down like a brides nighty. I found my cock was rock hard and aching. I stood back and watched as she worked his cock hard and soon I could hear him groan and she stopped and was sucking his cum and swallowing. I walked back to the car, got in and watched as they carried on. She stripped and got on top of him and was riding him hard throwing her head back and screaming she was cumming. I was also close to cumming and got my cock out and was wanking like mad. with my door open and my interior light switched off I could hear her groaning as she was cumming again and again, by now we were the only 2 cars on the carpark with only a few dog walkers passing (dogging hadn't been labeled in them days) after what seemed a few hours the sounds stopped and I could see the shadows in their car rumaging around getting dressed. After they drove off I went home and came back the next day. I took her to the carpark she was on the night before and she asked why I had parked there, I just said "well you like it here don't you". She was very fidgity at first but I told her the full story and how I was so aroused by it all and that I wanted her to do it again. She admited to me that she had been having sex with a few of her work colleges and if I really liked it she would give me the time and place where she was going to have sex with them

So that is how it started with me. I have since progressed with ex's on spying on them on nude beaches, arranging for them to go to parties where I knew there were in for a gangbang, I have even gone to a party with my ex-wife and pretended not to be with her and spied on her as she was serverely fucked by several rugby players as i stood and watched without them knowing I was with her

I have many many other experiences in the area and if you wish to know more then please just ask and I will tell
The photos of my new wife here were not taken by me

I am now 61 and even more into the cuck way of life than ever before. It alll started I suppose when I was around 21 with an ex gf. she lived in Blackpool and I lived in Manchester so in those days it was a distance relationship and only seeing each other at the weekends. This one weekend I told her I couldnt get over on the Fri due to work but things went smoother than I thought at work and I was finished earlier than usual so I thought I would supprise her and blasted over there in my new Ford Capri, lol. As I turned the corner of her street I could see her just going out and getting into an un familier car. At first I was angry that she would go out without me knowing I would be there by morning and whats more it was obvious the guy was no stranger as he kissed her at her door and patted her bum as she got in his BMW 635i. I decided to follow them and when I got chance jump out and flatten him and tell her where to go. I followed them only a short distance to the dunes on the south shore, a notorious spot for sexy couples. it was a late Sept evening around 8pm and was going dark but I could see them kissing in the car. I was a few spaces away in front of them with my rear facing their front and I was crouched down on the back seat so they didnt take notice of me but I could see them through my back window. I could see his hand snaking up her blouse and she was obviously busy down below then with a slow break and and glance between them she went down into his lap. His head went back and it was obvious what she was doing. This was the limit I jumped out my car and stormed over to plant the guy good and proper but as I got to the drivers window he was too occupied to notice me and her head was going up and down like a brides nighty. I found my cock was rock hard and aching. I stood back and watched as she worked his cock hard and soon I could hear him groan and she stopped and was sucking his cum and swallowing. I walked back to the car, got in and watched as they carried on. She stripped and got on top of him and was riding him hard throwing her head back and screaming she was cumming. I was also close to cumming and got my cock out and was wanking like mad. with my door open and my interior light switched off I could hear her groaning as she was cumming again and again, by now we were the only 2 cars on the carpark with only a few dog walkers passing (dogging hadn't been labeled in them days) after what seemed a few hours the sounds stopped and I could see the shadows in their car rumaging around getting dressed. After they drove off I went home and came back the next day. I took her to the carpark she was on the night before and she asked why I had parked there, I just said "well you like it here don't you". She was very fidgity at first but I told her the full story and how I was so aroused by it all and that I wanted her to do it again. She admited to me that she had been having sex with a few of her work colleges and if I really liked it she would give me the time and place where she was going to have sex with them

So that is how it started with me. I have since progressed with ex's on spying on them on nude beaches, arranging for them to go to parties where I knew there were in for a gangbang, I have even gone to a party with my ex-wife and pretended not to be with her and spied on her as she was serverely fucked by several rugby players as i stood and watched without them knowing I was with her

I have many many other experiences in the area and if you wish to know more then please just ask and I will tell
The photos of my new wife here were not taken by me
LBFM!!

Reactions: Wifeshare863
It all started for us on a family beach trip of all things! My wife and I, her younger sister and her husband, her older sister and her daughter all went to Myrtle Beach for a week. We were there all week having family fun, and on Friday night, Susan and I along with her younger sister and her husband decided to leave the others behind and go to a titty bar. Both girls dressed up in sexy short dresses and heels. Off we went to Crazy Horse! We sat right at the stage, and were having a good time tipping the beautiful dancers and partying. Before long, 3 guys came and sat next to us at the stage. We got to talking and having a great time carrying on and acting silly with them and also the dancers. My wife had gotten several drinks in her by then, and said she had a new way to tip the dancers when they came to the stage in front of us. When her favorite girl got on stage, and made her way over to us, Susan told me to get some money out. I asked what she was going to do, and she said when she laid down on her back at the edge of the stage, to put a $5 dollar bill between her tits! She got up, and laid on her back on the stage, and pulled her low cut dress top down and got her tits out! I stuck the 5 between her tits as she squeezed them together and jiggled them. The dancer bent down, kissed her full on the lips, and rubbed her tits all over Susan's tits for a bit.... and then squeezed the 5 between her tits as Susan released it enough for her to pull it from between her tits! She kissed Susan again, and went back to dancing. While Susan had been laying on the edge of the stage, her short dress had risen up far enough for everyone close by to see her pussy because she wasn't wearing panties. The guys next to us saw it, and one of the guys said it was his turn to pay next time! When she laid down on the stage for her dancer the next round, our new friend came over and stuck the money between her tits. While he was doing it, he brushed his other hand across her bare pussy! She jumped a little because for 5 years, nobody but me had touched her....but she smiled real big and I knew it turned her on. This went on for several more rounds of her favorite dancer, with everyone getting bolder each time. The last time she did it, and our new friend rubbed his finger thru her slit that time....I could see the pussy juice running down her cunt and into her crack. Our sister in law and brother in law were having a blast too, and enjoying the show. The club manager came over and politely asked us to stop doing the laying on the stage thing. My wife asked him why, because the place went wild every time she did it? He said it was against the rules for patrons to interact in such a way with the dancers with the patrons body parts exposed. She said why? Titties are titties?! He laughed and said "Honey, you have beautiful titties….but unlike the dancers that are employed here, I don't have a license for YOUR titties to be out!" We all laughed, and toned it down a bit. It was getting late, and along with the guys we had been having fun with, we all decided to go get some breakfast at a pancake house since the club was about to shut down for the night. Two of the guys rode in the car with my sister and brother in law, and Susan and I rode with the guy who had rubbed her pussy and tits a few times. My wife sat in the middle, between me and him. He rubbed her left leg on the way to the pancake house, and she looked at me to see what my reaction was. I smiled and nodded my approval, as we had been talking about her playing with other men for a few years. She opened her legs slightly, and he eased his hand up to her crotch and was rubbing her swollen clit as he drove. She tried to keep her composure as he did it, but was squeezing my hand like crazy....lol. He almost had her ready to cum as we pulled into the pancake house, but had to quit when we pulled in. We went in and were all seated at a big round table with a wrap around booth seat on one side. He slid in the booth seat first, and Susan slid in beside him, with me next to her. In laws and the other 2 guys were seated kind of across from us. Susan draped her right leg across his left leg to let him know it was ok to feel her pussy some more. He fingered her without anyone but him, Susan and me knowing for the entire time we were at the restaurant. She came once, and somehow managed to hide it from the others. We finished eating, said our goodbyes and parted ways. She rubbed my hard cock thru my pants all the way back to our condo, and as soon as we got in our room she was sitting on my face for me to eat her. She was telling me the whole time I ate her that it was an incredible turn on to have a stranger touching her in front of me, that she was now sure she wanted to fuck other men, and have me watch and join in on her as well. We fucked like rabbits for a while, and then got up and got dressed and went to the hotel where our new friends were staying. It was 4 am by then, and all we knew were first names, so the desk clerk wouldn't tell us which room they were in. We parked by the guys truck who had fingered her, and got out and walked by the rooms talking loud enough so people could hear us and maybe see what was going on. Susan wanted to fuck him and his 2 buddies also, but they never woke up and looked out.....if we were even in the right block of rooms. We went back to our condo and fucked again, and talked all night about what fun we had. We talked about it all day on the beach the next day, and went to the room to fuck 5 or 6 times! When we went back home from the beach, we went to the adult book store and bought a swingers magazine to check out the ads. (This was before Al Gore invented the internet!) We found a few guys that she was interested in, and within 2 weeks she had the first strange cock she had had in 5 years! She loved it, and was completely hooked. When I got home from work the following Monday, she told me to hurry and get a shower and get dressed, that she had a surprise for me. She had been to the post office to check the mail, and had gotten 2 more letters back from guys we had written to. She had called them both, and set up a date with each for that night. One guy was local, so we went to his place and he and I both fucked her for 2 hours and filled her with cum. Then we got cleaned up and went to the other guys hotel room since he was passing thru our town for business. He had a big thick 9 inch cock, and she just wanted me to watch her and jerk off this time. She rode that guy like a dirt bike for 30 minutes, and came 8 or 9 times! Then he got her on her back and pinned her legs back and fucked the hell out of her for 20 or 30 more minutes! She must have cum 10 more times, as she is very multi orgasmic. He used to stop in our area every time he passed thru for 3 or 4 years, and she loved going to his room and fucking. He finally got transferred across country, and eventually got married. That was the start of our wonderful and amazing journey, and hopefully it doesn't slow down or stop for a very long time, even though we are older now, she still loves to fuck strangers and has plenty of regulars.