How did it happen when you ate your first creampie from your wife?

The 1st time I ever licked cum from my wife was a couple years after we started in the lifestyle which was about 28 yrs ago, I had my buddy come over to fuck her, he fucked her good that night and blew his load all over her tits and belly, I had just got home when he was leaving, she stayed in bed waiting for me, when I got undressed and got ready to climb on top of her, she told me his cum was all over her yet, to her surprise, I licked it all up, every last drop, she was extremely surprised, laughed at me, told me she was going to make me her cum eating servant, called me a faggot, made me cum inside her then she jumped on my face to clean it all out, I’ve been doing it ever since!

The 1st time I ever licked cum from my wife was a couple years after we started in the lifestyle which was about 28 yrs ago, I had my buddy come over to fuck her, he fucked her good that night and blew his load all over her tits and belly, I had just got home when he was leaving, she stayed in bed waiting for me, when I got undressed and got ready to climb on top of her, she told me his cum was all over her yet, to her surprise, I licked it all up, every last drop, she was extremely surprised, laughed at me, told me she was going to make me her cum eating servant, called me a faggot, made me cum inside her then she jumped on my face to clean it all out, I’ve been doing it ever since!
My wife loves to make me cum on her nipples and then gets me to lick it all off as she grinds her pussy on my leg, and she comes again.
So when we had our first shared experience, it was only natural for me to lick up the cum. I love it, especially if it’s a cum kiss as well

I managed to get some fresh creampie yesterday. New Years day we had her bf Darcy over for the afternoon. We fucked and sucked for 4 hours, lots of cum to lick up... I sat back n watched for the first hour and waited until Darcy had deposited his 1st load balls deep. As soon as he pulled out Julie directed me to lay on the bed, she swung herself over my chest and lowered her pussy to my face... just as his cum started to seep out...
After a quick orgasm Julie slid down and rode me reverse cowgirl... her sloppy pussy had me cumming and adding my load soon... directly after I cam she rose up and slid back onto my face again... I got both first loads... lol
Great session... luv starting the new year with a bang...

My first time was when my wife and I (fiancée at the time) were in college. She and I were living together, but I was suspecting that she was cheating on me with a good buddy of mine, Lou. The two of them were taking a class together, and would study together at his apartment for hours. When she came home, she looked a little ruffled up and would immediately get in the shower.

I wasn't even aware of the term cuckold, back then. All I knew was how turned on I was by the thought of her fucking Lou.

One night, as soon as she walked in, I started getting fresh with her. She resisted a little, telling me she wanted to shower first. I told her I wanted to, at least, eat her pussy before she showered. She resisted a little bit, but finally gave in.

I could tell, immediately, by the smell and taste of her pussy, that I was eating Lou's cum. The thought of that was turning me on, so much, I was eating her pussy with an enthusiasm I never had before. It was obvious that she was a little worried, at first. I didn't say anything, I just kept eating her pussy, and she really started to enjoy it. From that point on, she started wanting me to eat her pussy, when she came back from studying with Lou, lol.

My first time was when my wife was having an affair with a coworker, she got home late and I was awake in bed, it immediately wanted to fuck her but she was resisting, I forced my way down to her pussy and felt her tense up, but once I started licking her she gave up and relaxed I could feel her pussy felt raw but her hips were showing she likes it, eventually she was holding my head and fucking my face and came loud, I wanted to fuck her but she said she was too sore, I questioned why and she didn't reply, that made me confirm she was fucking someone else, but she started giving me a hand job and moved her pussy over my face, this time I had this warm juice pouring out of her pussy down my throat and I just busy a nut

First time was with second wife. I told her I wanted to lick her pussy clean of my cum mess but would back out due to post orgasmic blues. This happened several times then one night after sex we were laying in bed and I told her I wish she had forced me to follow through and lick her clean.
For a present for special days she usually straps me down to the bed and does what ever she wants to me. Usually involves getting rough with my cock and sack and nipples. She loves to make me squirm and beg. For a Father's day present she strapped me down and started stroking my shaft slowly. At the same time she abused my nipples. The goal is to make them sore the next day.
When I was getting close to cumming she got on top of me and started riding me. She told me that once I came she was going to sit on my face and mouth and I was going to swallow everything she pushed out and I was going to lick her clean. She said you begged me to make you follow through so I don't care what you say you are going to follow through.
I could not help it. I exploded deep in her pussy. She said that's it sweetie fill me up with cum. The more for you to swallow. When my cock started to shrink she started to slide forward. I felt nervous scared worried post orgasmic blues uninterested but I knew I was going to lick her clean and swallow all my cum. She grabbed my cock and sack and pulled and told me to open your mouth. I did and she sat on my face and mouth. I felt my cum hit the back of my throat and I swallowed. Again more hit the back of my throat and I swallowed again. I then licked her clean and to another orgasm.

Did you enjoy it?
Well this is a funny story and was really humiliating. First time my wife cucked me. Her young mixed bull came over late at night and absolutely fucks her silly a few times. She hadn’t been fucked in a year and hadn’t been fucked properly in years.

So he leaves and we start talking and she says to clean her up if want. I go down on her and she moans for 30 seconds as I am in heaven cleaning her and the I hear snoring. She was so “dick drunk” she just passed out. She apologized and felt horrible the next day and has made it up 10 times over but that was my first creampie eating

Since her first fucking with another man my fiancée has always received the load over her pussy. The first time I cleaned her pussy 10 hours later. The second time 1 hour later. The third time 30 minutes later. Since she goes from work to our home to give it to me some of the load is gone when she arrives. Looking forward to cleaning her seconds after a bull is done!

When we were first married I could not last long! I would finish and cum I. Her pussy very quickly! After our second week of marriage and on our fifth occurrence of me finishing in her before she did, she said” you need to lick me to make me finish”. I was surprised an conceded what she may think of me licking up my own cum from her pussy! In spite of that I did it! She had a great orgasm from me eating her cream pie. Being a little sheepish I raised up from her pussy with her pussy juice and my on cum all over my mouth! She smiled and said come here you cum eater and gave me a big French kiss cum, pussy juice, and all. I’ve raging my own cream pies from her pussy ever since!

First off, my Wife knew that when I was in High School I had sucked off a guy and he came in my mouth. So I had tasted cum before. Fast forward over 10 years into our Marriage. We had her meeting regular with a Black Bull while I was watching. About the 4th or 5th time we had met him, he had just finished inside her. The time before I had climbed on her after he finished and fucked her. I was climbing on this time to do the same, as I started making out with her, she slowly but forcefully start pushing my head downward. Not sure where this was leading, I followed her direction. I kissed her body while being pushed downward. Once I got to the top of her pussy, she pulled my head hard downward and in, burying my face in her filled pussy. I started licking as fast as I could, cum pouring out of her into my mouth. I swallowed quickly and kept licking. After about a minute or so, she came violently. It was the hardest she had ever orgasmed she later told me. So I asked her later where that came from. She said she was feeling naughty and wanted to try it. We kept doing it from then on because she always had wild orgasms when I was licking his cum from her filled pussy.

My first time eating creampie was not planned on my part. her bull was coming straight from work and when he came he wanted to take a shower and asked me to get her ready. this was over half a year after the first time he fucked her. so she laid over me in 69 and I licked her pussy. When he came from the bathroom, he just came right behind her and drove his cock into her while I was lying underneath. couldn't get away so I was trapped under her. It didn't take long before he was ready to squirt his sperm inside her. when he pulled out I was relieved because I couldn't see any sperm. was told to keep licking her and when she straightened up it came straight into my mouth.