How did it happen when you ate your first creampie from your wife?

I'll let my husband respond.

The first time she was shared her bull came in her as she HATES condoms. His thick cock deposited a huge load in her. As he pulled out I watched as his cum started to drip down to her anus. She looked at me and said quick honey eat my pussy before his cum gets on the sheets (she hates cum on sheets)
I was mortified didn't know what to do, then I don't know I just jumped in and started cleaning her. I quickly got into it, I LOVED it................
Been doing it ever since.

The first time hubby ate my cream pie was before we got married - our relationship was getting serious but I was still having sex with other guys. Anyway James called round one evening to see me. I wasnt expecting him and had already had another guy round to fuck me and he'd only just left shortly before James arrived. I told James I'd just been fucked and opened my legs to tease him with my cum filled pussy and he couldn't get his face between my legs quick enough. It wasn't the reaction I'd been expecting but it felt so good and so dirty that it had me cumming very quickly. After he'd cleaned me we had a great fuck.
It was the first time anyone had gone down on me while I was still full with another guys cum and I loved it xx

So at university we had a group of f buddies (about 6 girls and 5 boys). I was going down on one of the girls and noticed a metallic, sour taste. Later I jokingly asked her if she changed her diet because she tasted different when she came in my mouth. She said no and thought for about 5 mins or so before suggesting maybe she had a little of another fb’s cum in her

For me it all started as a joke. Every time Jan would come in from a girls night out I would tease her by eating her pussy saying that I was checking to see if she had sex with someone while out. She would just roll her eyes and enjoy the ride.
I had been teasing her , telling her that I could tell that my older brother had the hots for her. She would blow it off every time. One night after a late night at work , Jan was acting strange. When we went to bed she told me that there was something she has to talk to me about . She floored me by telling me that she has just gotten home from visiting my brother. I naturally went down in her like always but she insisted that I don’t eat her. She admitted that she had indeed fucked him. I persisted until I could smell the pungent scent . As I started to lick her tender lips , her hips began to thump against my face. Orgasms came stronger than I had ever seen before.
When I looked over at those panties that I had just taken off of her , I could see they were still wet with his semen. She later became a full shared wife and couldn’t wait for me to clean her up. It’s our favorite post bull activity since
It is as well as ours too !!

The first time was after my wife & I swung for the first time with another couple. I was stoned & drunk. We had a great time with the couple & they left. I didn't think anything about it & was still horny. I got between her legs and started eating her & immediately realized by the taste what I was doing. My wife immediately grabbed the back of my head & was telling me not to stop. I couldn't help myself. The way she tasted along with how excited she was knowing I was eating her pussy with his cum in it made her groan & cum very hard. Then of course I slipped so easily onto that wet cunt I came in a matter of just a minute as she was grunting for it to be deeper & harder in her...we fucking LOVED it!

mine was done without me knowing about it. she said she was going to a party at her friends house, but I had to work so i could go. when i got home i sat back and relaxed, and a few minutes later she walked in. a little tipsy, but wearing this tight dress. well i was up for some action, and it never occurred to me that she had fucked someone at the party.

so when we were upstairs and i went down on her i noticed immediately that i was eating recently used pussy. I told her, "babe the least you could have done was told me you fucked someone before I went down on you." she simply said, "why?"

about a day later she was showing me some pics that her friend had posted on her facebook of the party. there was this one young skinny guy hanging all over her in the pics. I asked her, "was that the guy you fucked?" she said, "yes his name is brad." so i'm sitting there looking at these photos of some guy i never met knowing that i ate some of his cum. awkward.

so yeah, mine i was blindsided by.

With my ex, it was the one and only time during our marriage that she let me share her. She had actually initiated the event when it happened, after years of me telling her about my fantasy and us both getting off to it. She let a guy think he was picking her up (while she picked him up!), and then told him she wanted to go back to his hotel room with him, along with her husband. He was all-in. It came as no shock to him, since I was there with her, watching them get increasingly frisky (it turned out, he'd been trying to get his wife to do the same for years, but hadn't yet succeeded).

After a very long night of fun, in his hotel room, we were getting ready to leave,. He said he wanted to fuck her one last time, so he did, and shot another load into her (must have been somewhere between 6-10 loads in her by now over the course of the night). I had often talked during our fantasy play about eating another man's cum out of her, but I'm sure she never thought I would. And actually, when faced with the prospect, I wasn't much into it at that moment myself.

However, it occurred to me that I might not ever get another chance, and also that my fantasy talk about it in the future would ring hollow if I didn't do it now, so when he pulled out, I moved in and began to gingerly tongue at her. Flicking just the tip of my tongue across her clit and not really getting any of the pie at all, but just to say that I had.

She was at first quite surprised and it took her a while to believe it, but when she saw that I was really doing it, she got wild (again!) and began to buck and moan. This turned me on so much, it prompted me to stick with it, and very soon I was licking her deeply, going after every last drop. She came harder than she had ever cum before, which was saying something after that night of fun we'd just had!

When we got home, I went down on her again and made her cum again and then fucked her again and dropped another load in her before we fell asleep exhausted. I woke up in an hour or so with a raging hard-on at the memory of what we had done, and went straight down on her as she slept, then fucked us both to another orgasm. By now, it was pretty much just my own pie I was licking, but it triggered my awareness of what we had done, and how another man's cock and sperm had so recently been in her married pussy. This repeated every 2-3 hours or so until she told me she was just too sore to continue!

My forever wife, the woman I am married to now and for the last 17 years, has come home a few times with a nice pie (she only plays alone). She will grab my head and push it to her pussy and tell me to eat it, telling me what it is and how good his fuck was as I comply.

Last edited:
I'll let my husband respond.

The first time she was shared her bull came in her as she HATES condoms. His thick cock deposited a huge load in her. As he pulled out I watched as his cum started to drip down to her anus. She looked at me and said quick honey eat my pussy before his cum gets on the sheets (she hates cum on sheets)
I was mortified didn't know what to do, then I don't know I just jumped in and started cleaning her. I quickly got into it, I LOVED it................
Been doing it ever since.
I'm pleased to say I've had that same request!

My first time was with a girlfriend. We were both 19. We were not virgins and we knew the basics of how to fuck. We had a tradition of meeting in her mom's apartment several times a week, before school (local college). I loved it, as I'm at my best in the am and being there in the apartment meant we could both clean up before school, and we didn't have to spend any money to enjoy one another. My girlfriend had been dropping not-so-subtle hints that she might have sex with other guys, but in my naive young male mind that was just an attempt to tease me into a more serious relationship. Little did I know.

One morning I arrived, and she was in her lingerie (a short, sheer top) and pulled me into the bedroom and into bed. We made out for a bit and soon I was on top of her, ready to enter. Instead of putting her arms around me and pulling me into her as she usually did, she pushed my head to her breasts. I thought she wanted me to stimulate her nipples and make love to her breasts, but she kept pushing my head down as she scooted up higher in the bed. I hadn't done this before but I caught on and let my head and then my tongue glide down past her clitoris. As it happened, I was beginning to detect the aroma of previous sex, and thought I also smelled another man's cologne on her skin. Still, that aroma and her sexiness was now guiding my actions. I was in a trance. My tongue glided further, into another man's semen on to her anus. I made love to her anus with my tongue. At least..... as far as I knew how to do so at the tender age of 19.

From that point on, my girlfriend was directing my actions and made it clear she wanted me to continue licking her anus and tasting the cum that had run there. She then moved so that I could lick her labia and probe her vagina with her tongue. Eventually, she brought my tongue to her clitoris and taught me how to bring her to orgasm before I entered her. That was how a 19 year-old young man learned to enjoy a woman and give her pleasure.

A few weeks later, she shared with me that she'd been having regular sex with the husband of an older couple she babysat for and that's who taught her to enjoy having a man go down on her (along with many other useful skills, such as giving oral sex to a male). So my girlfriend was having sex with two guys plus myself at that point, - a man who lived in the same apartment complex and fucked her in the mornings, her married lover and me. My role was changing from primary lover, to the clean-up man. But... she was so hot, my nuts were on fire all the time thinking about sex with her and so she just owned me. Period.

Some months later, I was jilted. Although I've never seen or heard from her again I still thank her in my mind for introducing me to the pleasures of sharing a woman I loved. And I still feel blood rushing to my now ancient penis when I think of those first erotic experiences that took me far beyond mere fucking.

Tried to bring myself to do it after I came but once I cum I lose all interest in sex. So how does one go about fulfilling a desire, simple you pay for it.

So I placed an ad on CL (when it was still alive). A young couple responded. The deal is I get to wathc them fuck, he cums in her then I go down on her and get the creampie.

I show up, we all strip, she gets on the pull out bed (baby sleeping in the corner of the room). He fucks her as I rub my cock, maybe 5 minutes later he fills her. I take my place and start licking her. It was amazing, she's getting more and more excited. He tells her not to cum. I continue until, you guessed it she has an orgasm. He's pissed and starts raising his voice at her that she wasn't supposed to cum. It wakes the baby, I'm off her by now and start to get dressed, he's naked, she's naked and they're arguing about her having an orgasm. I leave the agreed amount of money on the table say thanks and leave without incident.

For me it all started as a joke. Every time Jan would come in from a girls night out I would tease her by eating her pussy saying that I was checking to see if she had sex with someone while out. She would just roll her eyes and enjoy the ride.
I had been teasing her , telling her that I could tell that my older brother had the hots for her. She would blow it off every time. One night after a late night at work , Jan was acting strange. When we went to bed she told me that there was something she has to talk to me about . She floored me by telling me that she has just gotten home from visiting my brother. I naturally went down in her like always but she insisted that I don’t eat her. She admitted that she had indeed fucked him. I persisted until I could smell the pungent scent . As I started to lick her tender lips , her hips began to thump against my face. Orgasms came stronger than I had ever seen before.
When I looked over at those panties that I had just taken off of her , I could see they were still wet with his semen. She later became a full shared wife and couldn’t wait for me to clean her up. It’s our favorite post bull activity since
You're a great couple! Thanks for sharing

I did it without knowing. Wife was having an affair and I didn’t know. Several times she would come home drunk and it was the only time I could get to have sex with her. I’ve always loved eating her pussy and did it with abandon those nights. I recall sticking my tongue as far in as I could.

i later read text messages between her and her girlfriend about it and the fact that I was going down on her after coming home from his place.

since then, I’ve attempted several times to eat my own cream pie from her but haven’t summoned the courage to just tell her that’s what I want to do. I wish she would ask me to, or make me.
hmmm, you like humi play, Im perv bull 38, want to play?

we had met a bbc socially to see if we clicked and arranged for him to come to the house when the kids hadgone to school, i was going to leave from work and get home half hour later, as if catching them fucking, something came up for me and we was gonig to cancel but wife sounded so dissappointed that i told her to go ahead and i would be there but a little late, that little late turnedinto 4 hrs and when i arrived back home, he had just left and the wife was sprawlled on the bed exhausted and i quickly got down between her legs as she recounted events, i never thought he had cum inside her as we had agreed condoms would be used, i was going like a bat out of hell and her legs tightened around my head as she approached orgasm, then she said she had something to tell me, and said "he asked to fuck me without a condom" i muffled a reply of "and" she said she let him and i got so turned on pushing my tomgue as deep as i could and she convulsed and squirted into my face, not letting me pull away, at the same timethinking to myself "she is squirting hers and his cum into my mouth.

we had met a bbc socially to see if we clicked and arranged for him to come to the house when the kids hadgone to school, i was going to leave from work and get home half hour later, as if catching them fucking, something came up for me and we was gonig to cancel but wife sounded so dissappointed that i told her to go ahead and i would be there but a little late, that little late turnedinto 4 hrs and when i arrived back home, he had just left and the wife was sprawlled on the bed exhausted and i quickly got down between her legs as she recounted events, i never thought he had cum inside her as we had agreed condoms would be used, i was going like a bat out of hell and her legs tightened around my head as she approached orgasm, then she said she had something to tell me, and said "he asked to fuck me without a condom" i muffled a reply of "and" she said she let him and i got so turned on pushing my tomgue as deep as i could and she convulsed and squirted into my face, not letting me pull away, at the same timethinking to myself "she is squirting hers and his cum into my mouth.
Ok. That is hot. Dangerous, but hot.

Reactions: btweets and Bat boy
First time was a surprise on me. She went to a girl's night out, and when she came home, I was already sleeping. In the wee hours of the morning, I woke up and had the urge to go down on her. I knew something was different, and easily figured out what it was. This made even more eager and aroused to please her with my tongue. The next morning, she commented on my enthusiasm, and gave vague hints about what happened at the girls night out. I told her I'd love to have her go out more often... she didn't disappoint.

SN