Who was wifes 1st? How did it happen?

My wife Marsha was going to school for nursing and met a girl there who was going through a slutty period. Eileen was also married and the two of them used to go out on the town together, Marsha started to pick up her friends slutty behavior. I don’t think she ever cheated on me but there definitely was a lot of flirting with guys and sexy behavior going on while they were out. We had fantasized about swapping with another couple during pillow talk but I thought that was as far as it was going to go. One evening I got home from work and Marsha had left a note (this was before cell phones) to meet her at a bar in town, she had arranged for the kids to spend the night at her sisters so it was a free night! When I entered the bar I found her with Eileen with her husband Pat and bought a beer. She pulled me aside and asked me if I wanted Eileen…..my heart about lept out of my chest as a whole new set of feelings overcame me. After taking a look at Eileen I said sure, let’s do this and she rewarded me with a long deep kiss after which she immediately grabbed Pats arm and they left the bar leaving me with this sexy, well built, horny Irish Italian slut wife! Eileen and I were friends but this was opening up a whole new phase in our friendship, we went to another bar then to her house where we had the most amazing sex. I think I came in her at least 4 times before I headed home wondering what Marsha had experienced. She was waiting for me in bed and I asked her if she had gone through with it, she answered yes after which she asked me, I also said yes. Turns out Pat and Marsha had just left to drop her off at our house shortly before Eileen and I got there so we had all fucked in the same bed. Before making love I went down on her….i guess I wanted proof of the act and her sweet swollen pussy had a distinctly different smell and taste which along with the slight smell of another man on her body turned me on incredibly! Her pussy was so soft, warm and wet, it was awesome! We had a few more meetups with them before they split up, I guess Eileen took her promiscuity a little too far. On the other hand Marsha and I went on to enjoy the lifestyle through the years and has just deepened our love and relationship. I never thought she’d accept being called a slut by me and our swinger friends as a compliment but she does. We’ve had a big bump in our sex lives as I had my prostate taken out resulting in ED for the past year and though she’s a little hesitant at our ages she’s beginning to come around to the idea of becoming a hot wife.

Attachments

• IMG_5451.jpeg
    IMG_5451.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 97
My wife Marsha was going to school for nursing and met a girl there who was going through a slutty period. Eileen was also married and the two of them used to go out on the town together, Marsha started to pick up her friends slutty behavior. I don’t think she ever cheated on me but there definitely was a lot of flirting with guys and sexy behavior going on while they were out. We had fantasized about swapping with another couple during pillow talk but I thought that was as far as it was going to go. One evening I got home from work and Marsha had left a note (this was before cell phones) to meet her at a bar in town, she had arranged for the kids to spend the night at her sisters so it was a free night! When I entered the bar I found her with Eileen with her husband Pat and bought a beer. She pulled me aside and asked me if I wanted Eileen…..my heart about lept out of my chest as a whole new set of feelings overcame me. After taking a look at Eileen I said sure, let’s do this and she rewarded me with a long deep kiss after which she immediately grabbed Pats arm and they left the bar leaving me with this sexy, well built, horny Irish Italian slut wife! Eileen and I were friends but this was opening up a whole new phase in our friendship, we went to another bar then to her house where we had the most amazing sex. I think I came in her at least 4 times before I headed home wondering what Marsha had experienced. She was waiting for me in bed and I asked her if she had gone through with it, she answered yes after which she asked me, I also said yes. Turns out Pat and Marsha had just left to drop her off at our house shortly before Eileen and I got there so we had all fucked in the same bed. Before making love I went down on her….i guess I wanted proof of the act and her sweet swollen pussy had a distinctly different smell and taste which along with the slight smell of another man on her body turned me on incredibly! Her pussy was so soft, warm and wet, it was awesome! We had a few more meetups with them before they split up, I guess Eileen took her promiscuity a little too far. On the other hand Marsha and I went on to enjoy the lifestyle through the years and has just deepened our love and relationship. I never thought she’d accept being called a slut by me and our swinger friends as a compliment but she does. We’ve had a big bump in our sex lives as I had my prostate taken out resulting in ED for the past year and though she’s a little hesitant at our ages she’s beginning to come around to the idea of becoming a hot wife.
Great story and beautiful wife

Fantastic story, any more about your wife and you on your journey into the hot lifestyle, 👍

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Fantastic story, any more about your wife and you on your journey into the hot lifestyle, 👍
This is how my wife and i got into.the lifestyle. Like alot of couples things change after 20 plus years of marriage, things ca n ger stale.. one night after she came home from a girl's night out..When she came home she was really horny. She was all over me. The next morning I asked her about last night. She told me a few details and she said there is times she said she wondered what it would be like to be with another man..We talked for a few weeks and we agreed but i told her everything needed to be different when she did this her secusl attitude. Dress sexual wants etc..She was told i wanted her to let everything out. I told her when you do this it's about having a very intense sexual ec for her. We talked about no sex beteeen us for a few weeks to.intensify the experience..We agree and a few weks later ot happened .If you want to hear hear the full details feel free to Pm me everything said here or any questions you have no matter how intense i will.tell.you everything and its all.true .
She becsme a hotwife and thatvwss 5 years ago. Bob

This happened many years ago. It was a co-worker of mine, she liked him a lot so we planned for her to fuck him.. We took him out drinking one night and brought him home with us. We had more drinks when I suggested my wife show us her tits which she happily did. I started to fondle one of her tits and told our friend to get the other one. He asked if we were sure about him founding my wife which she replied that he was going to do more than that. She removed the rest of her clothes and asked him if he wanted to fuck her. He was very excited and said Hell yes! He strpped as fast as he could get his clothes off. She was surprised by how big his cock was saying wow! She said she's never seen a cock this big before! She gave him a very enthusiastic blow job, then she took his hand and led him to the bedroom where she layed on her back, opening her legs showing her pussy to him. He didn't hesitate and went down on her, she climaxed in minutes. He then climbed on top of her inserting his big cock into her waiting pussy. She came again instantly, followed by many more. Turns out she really enjoys fucking big cocks. He fucked her for about twenty minutes then climaxed filling her pussy full of his cum. She loved it, told our friend she wanted more sex with him. Soon they got up and he dressed leaving shortly after. The wife was still naked and excited, his cum running down her legs as we walked to the kitchen to get a drink. She said it was fantastic sex, she couldn't believe how excited she got, it was hotter than she imagined it would be. She remarked that his cock was a lot bigger than mine, she loved how it felt, the sensations it gave her, how full her pussy felt was extremely satisfying, she couldn't remember having so many climaxes or cuming so hard. She said sorry dear but she enjoyed fucking his big cock more than my average one. She stated she definitely wanted to fuck more big cock. I told her she absolutely could but I get to watch. This turned her on more just thinking and talking about it. She said she was still horny and wanted me to fuck her in her cum filled pussy which I did with great enthusiasm. That was the start of our journey.

Last edited:
This happened many years ago. It was a co-worker of mine, she liked him so we planned for her to fuck him.. We took him out drinking one night and brought him home with us. We had more drinks when I suggested my wife show us her tits which she happily did. I started to fondle one of her tits and told our friend to get the other one. He asked if we were sure about him founding my wife which she replied that he was going to do more than that. She removed the rest of her clothes and asked him if he wanted to fuck her. He was very excited and said Hell yes! He strpped as fast as he could get his clothes off. She was surprised by how big his cock was saying wow! She said she's never seen a cock this big before! She gave him a very enthusiastic blow job, then she took his hand and led him to the bedroom where she layed on her back, opening her legs showing her pussy to him. He didn't hesitate and went down on her, she climaxed in minutes. He then climbed on top of her inserting his big cock into her waiting pussy. She came again instantly, followed by many more. Turns out she really enjoys fucking big cocks. He fucked her for about twenty minutes then climaxed filling her pussy full of his cum. She loved it, told our friend she wanted more sex with him. Soon they got up and he dressed leaving shortly after. The wife was still naked and excited, his cum running down her legs as we walked to the kitchen to get a drink. She said it was fantastic sex, she couldn't believe how excited she got, it was hotter than she imagined it would be. She remarked that his cock was a lot bigger than mine, she loved how it felt, the sensations it gave her, how full her pussy felt was extremely satisfying, she couldn't remember having so many climaxes or cuming so hard. She said sorry dear but she enjoyed fucking his big cock more than my average one. She stated she definitely wanted to fuck more big cock. I told her she absolutely could but I get to watch. This turned her on more just thinking and talking about it. She said she was still horny and wanted me to fuck her in her cum filled pussy which I did with great enthusiasm. That was the start of our journey.
Hot. Very similar to my first wife with a coworker of hers, she said basically the same thing. How was the 2nd encounter?

The first time was with a guy she had cheated on me with before we ventured into the lifestyle. I had discovered I had an SPH fetish which channeled me towards enjoying the cuck thing.
From my side it was a massive turn on that this guy actually saw how tiny my penis is ( she had told him she wanted to play around because I had a tiny cock which did not satisfy her) He was massively bigger than me and he was fully aware he was well endowed but he couldnt believe how small mine is. I wasnt so sure I would get off on this new sex kick beyond fantasy but playing with my tiny dick while he fucked her and gave her multiple orgasms was a huge turn on.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife