How did it happen when you ate your first creampie from your wife?

My wife works at our local University. Several yesrs ago she told me that several of the male students would flurt with her. She said it was just playful banter as these young guys have no intrest in someone her age (40 at the time). I told her only one way to fund out....call their bluff. Well one night after being "out with the girls" getting home a bit drunk around 1am. She sat on the edge of the bed and started crying.....long story short she had fucked her first student. I quickly got rock hard and ripped her sundress off spread her legs wide and burried my face in that sweet used cunt. She quickly advised me that he had cum insde her twice. She tasted sooo fucking good. I told her I loved it I was not mad and loved her more than ever. Turns out she loved becoming a hotwife and loved fucking the young bulls. She has been doing it for years now.

We met a young black school teacher that had contacted us on a swingers site. Since my wife was a teacher, they hit it off instantly. He invited us to several parties. It became routine for them to go a bedroom alone each time. We had both agreed we would use condoms at parties. When we got home from the parties, we always had sex to reclaim each other. when she had been with him, she always liked to tell and show me how much his huge cock stretched her pussy. This time when I entered her, I found not only a loose pussy but a cream filled one. She said she was so turned she didn't realize he didn't have a condom on until he climaxed and filled her. She said it felt so much better that they did it two more times.

She told me he had asked to come to his house alone and she had agreed to go in a couple of days since they were on summer vacation. He had told her I was now a cuckold and he was her bull. the day she was going to visit him, I watched her dress in a top with a builtin bra, a wrap skirt and no panties. She left and I went to work. It was impossible to concentrate on work. All I could think about was what they were doing. It was late when she came home. She was completely nude when she came into the bedroom. She had love bites and dried cum on her tits. As she straddled my head lowered herself onto my face, I was her pubic hair was matted with cum and her pussy was swollen, dilated and leaking semen. She said the creampie was a present from Don. He told her that having me clean it up would complete my conversion to a cuckold. She said she had given a blow job while wrapping her 40H tits around his cock. She said she had several inches of his cock sticking out to suck. She said he came so much she couldn't swallow it and some dribbled onto her tits. She said I could clean her tits after I took care of the four loads in her pussy.

that is now my job after she visits him or he visits.

We met a young black school teacher that had contacted us on a swingers site. Since my wife was a teacher, they hit it off instantly. He invited us to several parties. It became routine for them to go a bedroom alone each time. We had both agreed we would use condoms at parties. When we got home from the parties, we always had sex to reclaim each other. when she had been with him, she always liked to tell and show me how much his huge cock stretched her pussy. This time when I entered her, I found not only a loose pussy but a cream filled one. She said she was so turned she didn't realize he didn't have a condom on until he climaxed and filled her. She said it felt so much better that they did it two more times.

She told me he had asked to come to his house alone and she had agreed to go in a couple of days since they were on summer vacation. He had told her I was now a cuckold and he was her bull. the day she was going to visit him, I watched her dress in a top with a builtin bra, a wrap skirt and no panties. She left and I went to work. It was impossible to concentrate on work. All I could think about was what they were doing. It was late when she came home. She was completely nude when she came into the bedroom. She had love bites and dried cum on her tits. As she straddled my head lowered herself onto my face, I was her pubic hair was matted with cum and her pussy was swollen, dilated and leaking semen. She said the creampie was a present from Don. He told her that having me clean it up would complete my conversion to a cuckold. She said she had given a blow job while wrapping her 40H tits around his cock. She said she had several inches of his cock sticking out to suck. She said he came so much she couldn't swallow it and some dribbled onto her tits. She said I could clean her tits after I took care of the four loads in her pussy.

that is now my job after she visits him or he visits.
my kinda girl.

My first time was when I was dating my wife. She was seeing another guy as well. I got off from work early and called to see if I could see her. She was a bit tipsy and said sure!

When I got there she was pretty horny and I LOVE to go down on her. As I slid my head down she half heartedly tried to stop me, but I begged. She chuckled and said sure.

Never knew I was eating out his load until years later. I just thought at the time she was really turned on.
I still get hard just thinking about it

I wish I could do that. But she thinks it is gross. How can I convince her

that would be so amazing. I would love for my wife to come home and tell me to eat her pussy while she tells me how the guy fucked her. Mmmm. Creampie
You will never guess. We had planned on having fun today last Sunday. We were kissing each other last night and she ask if I want her to rub my cock. I told her I want to want. I have been thinking about licking your pussy since Sunday sticking my cock in you and cumming in your pussy. She said mmmm. I have been thinking about putting my tongue deep inside your pussy and making you have several organisms than I want to have sex with you and lick you pussy more. She said you mean before sex. No I want to go down on you after sex and give you a huge organism. That is gross. You want to eat your cum. Why is it gross you tasted yourself. Only because you kissed me after you were down on me. I tasted my own cum before. You have. Yes. Do you eat it all the time. Only some times. You like it. It is not bad. But I really want to eat your pussy after sex. You know. When we have sex you don’t organism and you are disappointed because you want me to keep going. Your pussy is so sensitive and swelled that if I go down on you you will have a huge organism. Makes sense. I am so horny. Do you want me to rub you. No I want to save it for tomorrow. Are you sure. Very sure. Ok. Don’t jack off than. Ok I won’t. I can not wait to eat my creampie tomorrow. I love you so much.
This is how it went. I am hoping she lets me eat her cum filled freshly fuck pussy tonight. I want to so bad. I have been dripping cum all week just thinking about eat her pussy

The first time I discoverd she was cheating on me.. One morning after she came home very late and that I suspected that she cheated on me I looked in the laundry basket in the bathroom. Her panties from the previous night were laying on top. She did not even made effort to hide them. I took them and looked at the inside and saw stains that must haven been semen, of another guy... I wanted to be sure and smelled at it and I do not know why but I licked it and felt starting to have a boner. On that moment she came in the bathroom seeing me standing there naked with a half erected penis with my face in her panties. We both exactly knew what was happening, what she did the previous night and what I was experiencing. She came to me kneeled and started to give me a blowjob. Th rest is history...