How did you end up swallowing cum for the first time with a guy?

I was with a friend who I started showing him pics and videos of my wife while he was in town. We were at his hotel when I started showing him on my laptop. We had played somewhat before, but I had never swallowed any cum before. We ended up 69'g on his bed with him on top. As he was ready to cum, he told me he was going to cum, but held me by the back of my neck and told me I WAS going to swallow his cum. I had no choice but to comply...and I'm glad he did make me swallow it all. He made sure I swallowed EVERY drop before he released the back of my head. He smiled and asked me if I enjoyed it...bastard lol And yes...I absolutely did. 100%
Been there, done that. I loved it too,especially when he got carried away and started throat fucking me making his musky balls bounce off my nose as I choked and gagged when he bottomed out.

Got involved on Manhunt based upon a story in the newspaper and a lot of curiosity. Sucked off my 1st hookup 1st time since a teen, I just didn't stop until he came and cried uncle. I swallowed every drop. It was natural. I never looked back. Turns out I am a born cocksucker and love every second. To date I sucked off thousands.

I was with a friend who I started showing him pics and videos of my wife while he was in town. We were at his hotel when I started showing him on my laptop. We had played somewhat before, but I had never swallowed any cum before. We ended up 69'g on his bed with him on top. As he was ready to cum, he told me he was going to cum, but held me by the back of my neck and told me I WAS going to swallow his cum. I had no choice but to comply...and I'm glad he did make me swallow it all. He made sure I swallowed EVERY drop before he released the back of my head. He smiled and asked me if I enjoyed it...bastard lol And yes...I absolutely did. 100%
Fucking hot

I started when I was still very young. He was married 55 years old.I've had dates with girls and I'm already masturbating... So basically, my neighbor caught me peeping in his window. He took me into his garage and said if I wanted to see his cock up close. I was nervous but said sure. Just thinking about it made my cock hard. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it and it got hard. He told me to touch it and I started stroking it. He told me to put it in my mouth. I was nervous about it but I did it and found out I really liked sucking on his cock. He said he was going to cum and he told me to swallow it all. I did and realized I shot my own load in my pants.I wanted more and more and of course I didn't limit myself to just sucking.I have had meetings with both couples and single men. After several relationships, I got married. So far, however, I have been doing everything in secret. We have talked to my wife, but she is clearly not ready
Great story

Got involved on Manhunt based upon a story in the newspaper and a lot of curiosity. Sucked off my 1st hookup 1st time since a teen, I just didn't stop until he came and cried uncle. I swallowed every drop. It was natural. I never looked back. Turns out I am a born cocksucker and love every second. To date I sucked off thousands.
how do you find so many partners?

First time I swallowed a guy’s cum was a totally unexpected surprise and not what you’d think. My Filipina ex-gf had brought over a “friend” to play with us… guy was a hung stud, much bigger than me. She ended up blowing him while I watched and the first time he came that night, he came in her mouth. She immediately jumped on me and snowballed his load into my mouth to both his & my surprise. I ended up swallowing it… and it wasn;t the last load of his or mine I swallowed that night LOL. After that first one my Filipina ex made sure both of us came only in her mouth and then transferred every load to me.

Last edited:
First time I swallowed a guy’s cum was a totally unexpected surprise and not what you’d think. My Filipina ex-gf had brought over a “friend” to play with us… guy was a hung stud, much bigger than me. She ended up blowing him while I watched and the first time he came that night, he came in her mouth. She immediately jumped on me and snowballed his load into my mouth to both his & my surprise. I ended up swallowing it… and it wasn;t the last load of his or mine I swallowed that night LOL. After that first one my Filipina ex made sure both of us came only in her mouth and then transferred every load to me.
Sounds like you've become a total cum dump.

The first time I ended up swallowing another man’s cum was during a threesome. By this I mean that in the past I had “tasted” another man’s sperm experimentally. I had never kept sucking until the guy had finished cumming in my mouth and then swallowed his load, and my gag reflex did not kick in. It was not being able to keep from gagging not the taste that bothered me and kept me from enjoying it. As I mentioned I was in a threesome with the wife and another man. I was in a 69 with her while the other guy fucked her from behind. He eventually came and as he slowed his pace, and while I continued to lick her clit he backed away. As he did pull out, a huge glob of his cum landed in my mouth. At first, I did not know what to do, it was hot and sweet and after just pausing for a second, I swallowed it and much to my surprise did not gag.

However, I think if I was answering what I think the question is in the strictest sense, then the first time was at a glory hole. I have shared the glory hole story in another thread so I won’t repeat it here. The short version is I worked this guys cock over at a glory hole and after a few minutes he told how good it felt which only made me more in to it. As he was about to cum, he said, “I’m getting ready to blow” and the next thing I knew I could feel his cum landing on my tongue in spurts that matched his grunts and he was telling me how wonderful it felt. I continued to suck until I was sure he had finished cumming and I had gotten his entire load and then I swallowed all of his cum. As he calmed down he told me that I was really good and that it felt great. This was the first time I truly gave a man a blowjob to completion without pulling him out of my mouth and jerking him off. It was exciting to feel a man’s cock pulse as he cums and a huge turn on to hear him tell me he is about to cum moaning and groaning as he orgasms. At first, I was unsure of what my reaction would be, so I kept sucking while he came and focused on him while swallowing his cum. Initially, I did think I might gag as had happened on past attempts, but I resisted the urge and finished him off. It also didn’t hurt that I had had quite a few drinks that night…lol.