How did you end up swallowing cum for the first time with a guy?

lets see, i tasted first cock when i was 16..

i was in a missionary school and he was my soccer coach. a french guy. and married.
i had strained my groin muscle and after the game he got me to follow him home for a massage. and his sports room was kitted up for it. i lay on the massage table and he asked me to strip to my underwear and then he slowly massaged my groin.

well he knew what he was doing as the initial painful feeling was slowly ebbing away.
then he moved closer to my penis while i wasnt frightened or anything as i had already had sex with a few girls and some women, this was my first man. now i had 7 brothers so i see penis' everyday.

soon his fingers were close to my cock and i was getting hard and i think he just wasnt sure. until i let out a soft moan.
with that he grabbed more oil and slowly began to masturbate me. and his face was getting closer and closer to my cock.

next thing you know, my cock was in his mouth. and my balls too. i let him continue as i was really enjoying the feeling.
he was enjoying himself and whenever i said that i was going to cum, he would move from my cock to my balls and slow me down......until when i finally came, boy it was like a fountain!!!! even surprised me!
i shot all over the place.

he tried to catch most of it with his mouth but failed. it was everywhere. hahahahaha.
then he began to play with himself and asked me to help him. now this was a first.

he was quite big and cut. smooth shaved. he put olive oil on it, and placed my hand on his cock and i began to masturbate him. slow at first, then faster and faster. it felt good.
now i was lying flat on the typical massage table and he was standing on the floor and he came close to my face and asked me to lick it. i did. french cock!!!

after a bit he asked me to place it in his mouth. i took it gently in and he began to move in and out. this went on and after a bit he began to cum. i tasted some of it and some flew on my face etc.
that was my first. it tasted salty and i wasnt averse to it.
we had more sessions later on until he moved to thailand. we kept in touch for a while and then lost contact.
but this was the end of my bi relationship. it ended there and i picked it up (unknowingly) after i got married.

dan

I was with a friend who I started showing him pics and videos of my wife while he was in town. We were at his hotel when I started showing him on my laptop. We had played somewhat before, but I had never swallowed any cum before. We ended up 69'g on his bed with him on top. As he was ready to cum, he told me he was going to cum, but held me by the back of my neck and told me I WAS going to swallow his cum. I had no choice but to comply...and I'm glad he did make me swallow it all. He made sure I swallowed EVERY drop before he released the back of my head. He smiled and asked me if I enjoyed it...bastard lol And yes...I absolutely did. 100%

Only one way to find out, try it.😁
I
What friends for? LOL
I was with a close friend who I always was sexually attracted to. We were at a party and we ended up alone in the patio. Something came over me and I unzipped his pants and fondled his beautiful cock. He became aroused and got hard and I sucked him to climax. The taste of him was so erotic I climaxed without even touching myself

I

I was with a close friend who I always was sexually attracted to. We were at a party and we ended up alone in the patio. Something came over me and I unzipped his pants and fondled his beautiful cock. He became aroused and got hard and I sucked him to climax. The taste of him was so erotic I climaxed without even touching myself
Sweet, so hot. I had my 1st cock in a similar situation with a friend, still my favorite jerk off fantasy.