how did you find out about your wife being a slut before you meet her

Before we moved to Ga. we went to a bowling ally in Oakdale went to get somethings from the snack bar and there were a couple of guys there talking. Having to wait for my order I over hear them talking and they were talking about her. It seams that in high school she was at a party and had a train run on her and the one guy said that she give the best BJ he ever got the other guy said he still had some polaroid pictures of that night of her with her face covered in cum and her getting all of her hole filled at once. Really wish that I could have got to see those. also want to see if i can find anymore stories about her I was after that that I hit on the subject of a mmf threesom ( I"m straight) and her being the only one getting cock a first she played kind of hurt that I brought it up and said no. but a short time later while fooling around she brought up the idea of fmm had a friend that was more then will to help and yes I'm happy to say that the guys in the bowling ally were 100% correct about her. them I told her of what i heard when we were out she has told me some pretty kinky things bout those stories are for another time

Last edited:
I was extremely excited
I also loved it when she would tell me stories of her sexual deeds. her story of the first time if seeing a hard cock. there was a boy who lived next door a few years older then her .She was 14 and they would hanger out with each other. One day at his house they were the inly ones there the cellar was turned into a den/family room. he had got ahold of some of his dads playboys or some such mags. she noticed that the was a bulge in his pants and keep looking at it he noticed her doing so. he asked her if she wanted to see what was there and she said yes. he took his cock out and as any 15 or 16 yr old boys cock it was like a steel rod. he then asked if she wanted to touch it and took her hand and wrapped around his cock and told her to move her had up and down and also as a young boy it wasn't long before he shoot his load. a few days later she was at his house again and if course the subject of sex came up she asked if all boys had big cocks like his her told her that cocks were like tits the come in different sizes and shapes. she said its kind of wasn't fair guys could see how big a girls tits were but girls could see how big a guys cock was.. well here is her start of being the town slut. the next week when she went over he had a few of his friends over and had told them of what she did. he had told them that she thought it unfair that a girl could not see how big a cock a guy had. He took her hand and had her rub his cock throught his pants and then her took it out and had her jerk him off now all the others had their hard cocks out and she went around jerking each and every one of them off

I did not find out the details of my wife's sexual past until after we married. She was 13 when she lost her virginity and 15 when she gave her first BJ. Before we met she had 17 different partners, we met when she was 34. While she was married to her first husband she had sex with 3 other men including me, which should have been a clue... lol. As of today, she has had sex with 40 men.

My late wife never really spoke of her sexual past. But in a moment of weakness she told me that she was very very promiscuous when she was younger and she had been with over 300 different men, then paused for a moment then said probably closer to 500.

It came out very slowly. First she presented as innocent and inexperienced. Then, she would mention a past lover here or there. Then we’d run into one of her exes. Within three years of knowing her, I discovered I was married to a slut
what were your emotions like when you first found out and did they change as you found out more

I can't say that I was a slut before I met Bob. I also can't say that he made me one. I was 15 and he was 17 when we met on a blind double date. He was a perfect gentleman that evening but just the little kiss goodbye gave me goosebumps. Out next date it was just the two of us and we didn't waste any time. :p

My wife and I had a blind date the first time we dated. She was a friend of a married gal I knew, who set me up with a date with her. My wife was 18 at the time.
The married female friend told me that Janet put out a lot.

On our first date, we parked and I fucked her twice bareback.

Attachments

• Janet showing her cunt.jpg
    Janet showing her cunt.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 267