How did you meet your spouse?

george69

Male
Dec 1, 2021
This is how I met my wife. I was at a party drunk and horny. I walked over to this large curvy woman sitting alone. We began talking and the next thing I knew we were in a bedroom having sex. Karen was my first BBW. We dated for about 2 months. The sex was amazing but we realized we did not have anything in common. From then I dated only BBW's. A year plus later a friend who also liked large women asked me to go to a singles party for plus size folks. Karen was there and we hooked up again. The sex with her was as great as before. Then a week later she called to tell me she had a friend that would be perfect for me. I arranged to meet her friend for drinks. She was a gorgeous BBW. I knew shew was the one even before we made love that night. We saw each other every night that week. We went for dinner on our one week anniversary. I bought an engagement ring to propose. Just before I was about to ask her to marry me she told me she had a special treat for me at her place. She went into her bedroom then called me in. She was laying in bed naked with her private area covered in whip cream. After making love she told me she loved me. I told her I loved her. When she got up to go to the bathroom I placed the engagement ring on her pillow and turned the lamp on. She saw the ring and before I asked her to marry me she screamed yes.We have been together ever since.

We met in French class in high school. I was a junior and she was a freshman. We got to be friends, but never dated back then. We kept running into each other at lunch in our early 30's because we worked in the same general area. I was always dirty because I was a lineman and worked outside every day, and she was always dressed nice and looked like a knockout every day. It took me a while to work up the nerve to ask her out and didn't hardly have it out of my mouth before she said yes! The rest is history, as we have been married 30 years!

Reactions: radnorjen01
She came in to my business with her sales-manager to sell me radio time. She was attractive and alluring. But business is business. When they left her sales-manager asked her what was going on there that there were sparks flying everywhere. A week later she asked out for drinks. She knew I was married, she was going through a divorce. It started as purely as a physical thing. It progressed from there. We met for sex everyday sometimes multiple times in a day. Then my wife asked for a divorce and I moved in with her. For years when she was told that we looked like we're in love she'd say "no we're in lust". Over time lust turned into love. We were together for over 15 years before she proposed. We were married more than 16 years when she passed away.

I miss my treasure terribly.

Church! We were both virgins and all the dresses hose and heels those church women wore back in the day along with an older cousin that enjoyed teasing me had left me with a tremendous fetish. My eventual wife had the best ass legs and feet, fuck me heels and short tight skirts of them all and I was immediately obsessed with her. Luckily, the attraction was mutual and she was a natural born cock tease. We were a match made in heaven and have been inseparable ever since day 1. However, in the middle of our engagement, she got cold feet and separated for a couple weeks. During that time, she lost her virginity to another guy. For some reason that only quadrupled my desire for her and the cuckolding seed was planted in both of us. After 7 years of marriage, that seed had grown into a tree and our full time cuckolding life was born. And yes, we were still going to church at that time. You never know what goes on behind closed doors and some of those church people are kinkier than non church folks.

we me during the summer when we were teenagers. there was a school playground in between where we lived. she played on the girls softball team & i played on the boys team.

one game, she was playing right field & i was umpiring first base. we started talking and became friends.

at the time, i had a girl friend & she had a boy friend, so we were just friends in the same neighbor hood.

we lost track with each other until she called my one night about 3 years later. we started dating & got married. we eventually divorced & she remarried. he died in 2016 & we reconnected in 2017.

we were togerher until she passed on 2/1/21. i miss her every day. we sure had some fun during those last three years.

Convenience store and I had her sucking my cock 2 hours later. We both were coming out of bad relationships and needed to release some very intense, pent up sexual tension. We must have fucked four or five times in a 6 hour period. It's been hot ever since.... 27 years!

Reactions: stonemtncouple
She came in to my business with her sales-manager to sell me radio time. She was attractive and alluring. But business is business. When they left her sales-manager asked her what was going on there that there were sparks flying everywhere. A week later she asked out for drinks. She knew I was married, she was going through a divorce. It started as purely as a physical thing. It progressed from there. We met for sex everyday sometimes multiple times in a day. Then my wife asked for a divorce and I moved in with her. For years when she was told that we looked like we're in love she'd say "no we're in lust". Over time lust turned into love. We were together for over 15 years before she proposed. We were married more than 16 years when she passed away.

It sounds like you had a beautiful relationship together. You both got to enjoy far more than most. It's sad that you lost her and we're very sorry for that.

It sounds like you had a beautiful relationship together. You both got to enjoy far more than most. It's sad that you lost her and we're very sorry for that.
Thank you, she was my everything. Wife, friend, lover, companion, life partner, mc passenger & navigator, employee, travel companion, dance partner, slut. I miss her terribly everyday.

Elaine worked in a small office with mostly men who were headhunters. She ran the office computer and word processer. The men were independent contractors and every Friday they would have their own Happy Hour in the back room. I knew several of the guys and would sometimes stop by after work as their office was near my house. One time Elaine stuck her head in the room to ask one of the guys a question. I said I though she looked familiar and discovered we had gone to HS together but she was a couple years younger. I actually knew her then BF and later husband. I asked them if she was dating anyone in particular and they said she wasn't. I asked her if she wanted to go for a drink after work and she said yes. Never dreamed we would become lifetime partners and she would become a Hotwife. A 1.jpg

Elaine worked in a small office with mostly men who were headhunters. She ran the office computer and word processer. The men were independent contractors and every Friday they would have their own Happy Hour in the back room. I knew several of the guys and would sometimes stop by after work as their office was near my house. One time Elaine stuck her head in the room to ask one of the guys a question. I said I though she looked familiar and discovered we had gone to HS together but she was a couple years younger. I actually knew her then BF and later husband. I asked them if she was dating anyone in particular and they said she wasn't. I asked her if she wanted to go for a drink after work and she said yes. Never dreamed we would become lifetime partners and she would become a Hotwife. View attachment 778212
So nice said!i think sometimes i,m to romantic,because i can imaging what a lovely sweet couple you are,and must be very nice to have you around as friends 💋 💋 💋

9th grade Junior High, 14 years old. I was shy but broke the gender barrier and sat at the "girls" table at lunch so I could talk to her. I started carrying her books between classes.
A couple of weeks later I asked her out to a concert, she said yes.
A day or two later, when I entered the classroom after lunch she and a big new kid were the only ones in the room. She was crying and he had an obscene leer on his ugly face (I found out later he had groped her tits from behind). I charged him and started punching. He was able to fend me off. The teacher sent us into the hallway. He was still leering so I jumped on him again. We got sent to the principal's office and he seemed unapologetic so I jumped on him again. Since I was the aggressor I was suspended for 3 days (This was a million years before #metoo). We parted ways both shouting "I'll see you after school".
After school we met in an empty lot where things like this got settled, I had several friends with me for moral support but he was alone because he was new. There was a small crowd of boys as curious onlookers.
I was small and skinny, he was tall and husky. I hoped to grip his shirtfront with my left, tuck my face into his chest and wail away with overhand rights to his nose. It didnt work out that way. I got in one glancing blow, he picked me up then threw me down and sat on my chest pinning my arms down with his knees and legs. Then he punched me...on my forehead! I struggled in rage and he punched my forehead again and asked if I gave up. Fuck no I didnt! I tried to kick him, I spat at him, I cursed him as cruelly as I could. After several more forehead punches my friends made him get off me and I picked up a bottle and tried to go after him again, they held me back.
The next morning , fueled by knowing the exact nature of his offense against my intended girlfriend, ignoring the suspension I was under, I showed up at school with a baseball bat. I chased him around the school yard until a couple of coaches cornered me. I was given 10 licks with "The Board" and turned over to the Youth Aid cops. I got 10 days in reform school (no school, just a work farm) and a year's Juvenile Probation.
When I made it back to school he had had his classes reassigned so we were separated, the full story had become common knowledge and I was treated fairly by the school staff. Whenever he saw me he'd go the other way.
The girl? She looked at me with the most adoring eyes imaginable. We made it to a different concert and we started going steady. I asked her to marry me when we were 16, we finally did when we were 19.
That was 45 years ago and I'm still her hero.

I had just graduated from High School and my friend Rick that i had known for two years asked me to go out to his Ma's house and help him put her antenna back up because it had blown over in a storm. When we got to the house there was this blonde girl wearing a halter top and short shorts. She was very cute, had a great ass and big tits. I said "who is that" he said "my little sister don't get any ideas" I said "too late I know what I want to do to your sister". I looked up the number in the phone book (1979) and called her house. I asked her out and she said yes. Took me close to 3 months to get that virgin pussy. 43 years later it still takes me three months to get her pussy some times! LOL

Reactions: ftandhubby

Sorry for your loss