How do cuck's feel when wife taps out?

Vir Incestum

My wife tapped out in an explosive shaking orgasm. She was with our current bull. He must have found some magic pills that gave him super stamina. He had her missionary position. His hard fast rythem quickly brought her to multiple orgasms. He kept his pounding without stopping. Then her whole body started shaking and her cries of ecstacy got louder. It became too much for her and she pushed him off. She curIed up into a ball and told us not to touch her. I started to get worried thinking he might have hurt her. When she finally composed herself enough to speak she said it was if she were having one long orgasm. I am not sure how I feel about it.

you should feel good about her getting the orgasm she wanted and needed, he should feel very proud that he was able to give it to her in a way you could not. We have had 2 recent experiences like this although she did not tell us to not touch her. We have started seeing a bull, been 2 nights so far with plans for more at the end of the month. Good looking man, very well hung and he can actually make her squirt we found out this last time. The ultimate experience for her and I was when she had to push him back as he pounded her saying "it's just longer then what I am used to". After their session was complete that first time I was pulled down to clean her of his "deposit" but didn't get to play as she was too sore. The second time a week ago she had so many orgasms she lost count with him, squirted twice as he took her. I have only been able to make her do that one time in all our years together......lol. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen as he finally finished in her saying 2 or 3 times here it comes then pulsated many time as he finished. I was again pulled down to clean her, then take her myself although I didn't last nearly as long. Nothing for me for days as she was again too sore from his pounding. We were all very happy that we got what we wanted and she had that fucked well grin for days after.....

you should feel good about her getting the orgasm she wanted and needed, he should feel very proud that he was able to give it to her in a way you could not. We have had 2 recent experiences like this although she did not tell us to not touch her. We have started seeing a bull, been 2 nights so far with plans for more at the end of the month. Good looking man, very well hung and he can actually make her squirt we found out this last time. The ultimate experience for her and I was when she had to push him back as he pounded her saying "it's just longer then what I am used to". After their session was complete that first time I was pulled down to clean her of his "deposit" but didn't get to play as she was too sore. The second time a week ago she had so many orgasms she lost count with him, squirted twice as he took her. I have only been able to make her do that one time in all our years together......lol. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen as he finally finished in her saying 2 or 3 times here it comes then pulsated many time as he finished. I was again pulled down to clean her, then take her myself although I didn't last nearly as long. Nothing for me for days as she was again too sore from his pounding. We were all very happy that we got what we wanted and she had that fucked well grin for days after.....
Sounds like fun. My wife has not squirted but that might be hot to see.

Agreed. If there is one thing I have learned from this lifestyle, it is that some men are truly gifted, at sex, and I am not one of them, lol. Yet, it is very important to me that my wife gets to experience a sexual experience of that magnitude.
Agreed that watching it was intense and hot. The thing that I have been thinking about is all of my most memorable sexual experiences that I think about when jerking off all have involved my wife. That orgasm she had is permanently burned in her brain. She will someday be laying in bed alone playing with herself. She will make herself cum thinking about that orgasm. That memory that makes her cum will not have me in it.

Agreed that watching it was intense and hot. The thing that I have been thinking about is all of my most memorable sexual experiences that I think about when jerking off all have involved my wife. That orgasm she had is permanently burned in her brain. She will someday be laying in bed alone playing with herself. She will make herself cum thinking about that orgasm. That memory that makes her cum will not have me in it.
Believe me, lol, my wife's best sexual experiences have not been with me. So, when my wife masturbates, I have no doubt she is thinking of someone else.

But, think of it this way: Many married, monogamous couples, out there, had previous bf's, gf's, or ex's that were better lovers. At least I know who my wife's favorites were and I got to watch my wife have that experience. Many men will never know.

My wife tapped out in an explosive shaking orgasm. She was with our current bull. He must have found some magic pills that gave him super stamina. He had her missionary position. His hard fast rythem quickly brought her to multiple orgasms. He kept his pounding without stopping. Then her whole body started shaking and her cries of ecstacy got louder. It became too much for her and she pushed him off. She curIed up into a ball and told us not to touch her. I started to get worried thinking he might have hurt her. When she finally composed herself enough to speak she said it was if she were having one long orgasm. I am not sure how I feel about it.
that how I am with well hung guys, I just cum continuously

Believe me, lol, my wife's best sexual experiences have not been with me. So, when my wife masturbates, I have no doubt she is thinking of someone else.

But, think of it this way: Many married, monogamous couples, out there, had previous bf's, gf's, or ex's that were better lovers. At least I know who my wife's favorites were and I got to watch my wife have that experience. Many men will never know.
I agree, My current lover is good, but not the best I've had

Reactions: Bdriver
I often masturbate to the memory of different lovers

I crave the encounters in which KK experiences those sort of intense, shattering, overwhelming orgasms.

KK is very sensitive, and multi-orgasmic. She enjoys long-lasting sexual encounters, and appreciates men with stamina and skill. KK usually builds up, like a crescendo of orgasms, one after another, each more intense, until she reaches the “bliss zone.”

That moment is amazing; KK’s eyes roll back in their sockets, she vocalizes the experience, moaning, groaning, verbalizing “I’m cumming, Oh my fucking God I’m cumming…” as her body starts to shake and shudder. The gooseflesh on her skin is an indictor, as are KK’s nipples, which become erect, hard, like little pencil erasers. Maybe 20% of the time, if her encounter partner is skilled, KK will experience a squirting orgasm.

KK loves DP, including standard vaginal-anal, and double-vaginal. Being inside her when she’s cumming on another man’s cock is incredibly, intensely erotic. I like feeling her shake, hearing her in the moment, and feeling her tight rosebud contracting on my hard cock.

I love the end result; KK curled in the fetal position, soaking wet with juices and cum, her breath shallow and rapid, her senses overloaded to the point she can’t be touched - it is so fucking hot to get her into that state.

that how I am with well hung guys, I just cum continuously
Just curious, When you reach that point that you feel the need to tap out and the guy has not cum yet what do you do? That night when my wife tapped out she was done for the evening. She didn't even want to suck him off.

Update, Her lover came to spend the night just over a week ago, We cooked for him, all had a nice dinner together. Movie night on the couch when things began to heat up they headed up to the bedroom. I gave them a few minutes to get comfortable before I joined them. He already had her naked when I got there with him following shortly after with her help. They couldn't get enough of each other. He proceeded to take her for almost an hour in several positions. Watching him insert himself into her, spreading her pussy with that huge cock was awesome. They finished that session with him behind her pounding hard until he told us he just couldn't hold back anymore filling her with a huge amount of his semen. When she rolled over there was more in and around her pussy than I have ever been able to produce. I was allowed to touch and enjoy the feeling of his cum in her at that point before I headed off to the guest bedroom so they could enjoy the rest of his time there alone. Needless to saw another awesome experience for both of them along with me getting to see her so well sastisfied so well. We are planning on seeing him again sometime in a week or 2 and we are all looking forward to it. Took years to find a guy like this that we both like outside of the bedroom as well as him being fantastic for her in the bedroom so were hoping this is the long term we have been seeking.

You should feel proud of your wife and especially proud of yourself. You’ve given her something amazing.