How do I convince my husband to wear a cage?

Keleana12

Female
Feb 27, 2022
Hello !

I am a 35 year old woman married with a man for 8 years now.
I have sex with other men and he knows it.
I would now like him to wear a chastity cage because it excites me a lot to see him with a cage.
I would like to talk to him about it but I don't know how to do it. Do you have any advice?
My husband is already quite submissive but I think that the cage is still a psychological barrier for him.

Hello !

I would now like him to wear a chastity cage because it excites me a lot to see him with a cage.
I would like to talk to him about it but I don't know how to do it. Do you have any advice?
My husband is already quite submissive but I think that the cage is still a psychological barrier for him.
Does he relieve the sexual tension while you are with other men? Tell him you don’t want him to do that and there is a solution for that issue.

Hello !

how often do you want him caged? All the time or only when you play? Does he know what a chastity cage for men is?

Shortly after we start this journey, I was getting ready to dress my wife for her date, which was on Valentine’s Day, and she told me that I could watch them tonight (first time watching) and she pulled out a cock cage saying I had to be wearing it to watch. It did not take me long to agree and we put it on. Later that evening after I got to watch him make my wife scream in pleasure, she told me she liked how it looked on me and I was going to keep it on for a awhile longer. After getting through the “get use to it” phase, I wear it all the time. We have talked about it and she say she feels empowered by locking up my cock, and the sex with her boyfriends is much better when I am there watching. She likes how my cock “cries” when she is fucking other men. Now I feel uncomfortable when I am not wearing my cage.

Shortly after we start this journey, I was getting ready to dress my wife for her date, which was on Valentine’s Day, and she told me that I could watch them tonight (first time watching) and she pulled out a cock cage saying I had to be wearing it to watch. It did not take me long to agree and we put it on. Later that evening after I got to watch him make my wife scream in pleasure, she told me she liked how it looked on me and I was going to keep it on for a awhile longer. After getting through the “get use to it” phase, I wear it all the time. We have talked about it and she say she feels empowered by locking up my cock, and the sex with her boyfriends is much better when I am there watching. She likes how my cock “cries” when she is fucking other men. Now I feel uncomfortable when I am not wearing my cage.
this is the best way to get hubby to wear a cock-cage -- wear it and you get to watch me enjoy other cocks. You can tease him till he agrees - start making him jack off for you.

Hello !

Do you still have sex with your husband?
My wife cut me off sex completely 4years ago, I am allowed only to clean her pussy after her lover cum in her. I am allowed to masturbate max twice in a month sometimes she cuts me off wanking too.
She owns my dick and she decides what happens to my cock

Do you still have sex with your husband?
My wife cut me off sex completely 4years ago, I am allowed only to clean her pussy after her lover cum in her. I am allowed to masturbate max twice in a month sometimes she cuts me off wanking too.
She owns my dick and she decides what happens to my cock
Good gurl - exciting that your wife controls your cock - being in a cock-cage make you so horny and submissive that you will do most anything she wants.

Thank you for your advice.
I would like him to wear a cage full time yes.
I no longer have sex with him, but I do masturbate him once or twice a week.
So he is already frustrated, the cage would just be there to materialize the thing.
I think you could start gradually, cage him just when you are with your lover and make him watch you in a cage. Then have say 2 fixed days when you cage him for the day but free him for the night. Increase the days spent in cage and extend it for the nights. Soon he will be caged full time.
Do you allow him to wank or the only time he is allowed to cum is when you wank him? The once or twice a week I think too much, 1-2 per month is plenty if you want to award him for something

Reactions: Dlh247
My wife has a 'fuck buddy' and I was getting less time fucking her and more time eating her. She suggested that as I was not using it much then it would be better if it were locked up. That was last October (Locktober). Frustrated as hell for the first couple of months but used to it now although the morning erections still wake me up and drive me nuts.
Be firm with him and just do it. He will soon bend to your every desire.

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_073405_457.jpg
    IMG_20220208_073405_457.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_20220125_094312_591.jpg
    IMG_20220125_094312_591.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 356
My wife has a 'fuck buddy' and I was getting less time fucking her and more time eating her. She suggested that as I was not using it much then it would be better if it were locked up. That was last October (Locktober). Frustrated as hell for the first couple of months but used to it now although the morning erections still wake me up and drive me nuts.
Be firm with him and just do it. He will soon bend to your every desire.
poor boy

Reactions: Craigatore