How do I convince my husband to wear a cage?

Hello !

I am a 35 year old woman married with a man for 8 years now.
I have sex with other men and he knows it.
I would now like him to wear a chastity cage because it excites me a lot to see him with a cage.
I would like to talk to him about it but I don't know how to do it. Do you have any advice?
My husband is already quite submissive but I think that the cage is still a psychological barrier for him.
convince? how about you order him to wear it. deny him any sort of sexual pleasure if he refuses to abide by your commands.

I think communication is the key. Just because you are giving him a release only once a week doesnt mean he's suffering already. He might be quite into it. It also means, he is already ok with a weekly interaction with you, which is still possible even with a cage. The real challenge is to know his masturbation habits. If he does it at a healthy interval now, its gonna be a bit hard for him. Just discuss with him. Ask plainly "what do you think about chastity". Bring up some lame excuse, like you were looking for a gift and someone suggested a chastity cage. Start inititially with short time. Like only when you are out with other men or 24 hours before his release etc.

Reactions: Regjohn
Cannot believe how these people don't realise they are being abused. If you are forced to do something you are in a toxic relationship...
that is your view of things but others do not share your view. you can take your negativity and shove it up your butt instead of a plug.

• Haha
Reactions: SissyNikki
Hello !

I would now like him to wear a chastity cage because it excites me a lot to see him with a cage.
I would like to talk to him about it but I don't know how to do it. Do you have any advice?
My husband is already quite submissive but I think that the cage is still a psychological barrier for him.
Ummmm, maybe ASK him!!!

If this is actually real — that is, things are as you say in your marriage and he’s accepting of it all and naturally submissive — I can’t see it as being at all beyond the pale if you simply BRING IT UP….in a respectful loving way.

When he hears you out my guess is he may very well be receptive right away; I mean, firstly, you mention the submissiveness. From all you say, it’s also clear he has an open mind and is already well attuned to, accepting of, and deferential to your needs and desires. If you can express how much it excites YOU, how much you want to try it, that may very well excite him too and be all the motivation he requires.

Approach it in a spirit of shared exploration and fun because that’s exactly what it should be. It’s certainly not a weird ask at all in your existing dynamic. In fact, it’s entirely possible it’s something he’s already thought of himself but is afraid to broach. And remember this…caging is sexual for most men. It’s not remotely the same thing as NOT having sex.

You mentioned that you think he may have some mental barrier with the idea of wearing a cage. Almost as if he may see it as some kind of bridge too far, even if he probably would realize it’s not an unnatural progression for him at all if he really considers things. That’s just his ego talking and him feeling the influence/pressure/expectation of silly societal norms regarding masculinity.

Nothing will help the two of you clear that obstacle like actually getting him into a chastity device. Talk about it together, then shop and choose one together. Put it on him together the first time. Maybe every time, but you won’t have to! Your encouragement, support, and the cage itself are your best tools to work on him…his dick, his balls, and his mind. And it is absolutely a mindfuck!!! Without knowing you want him caged and trying it it’s simply not possible for him to feel and understand how thrilling and rewarding it can be. How well it can fit and nourish your dynamic.

If you embrace it all together you can help him move beyond ego and shame quickly. Then you can really grow something mutually positive and thrilling for both of you.

There’s certainly no reason for apprehension over this.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishBull
Hello !

I would just tell him to

Hello !

Hello !

Tell him what you said in this post "I would now like him to wear a chastity cage because it excites me a lot to see him with a cage." I'm sure he'd welcome the opportunity to excite you! I am caged, and it pleases my wife very much.

Reactions: Truth-comes
Thank you for your advice.
I would like him to wear a cage full time yes.
I no longer have sex with him, but I do masturbate him once or twice a week.
So he is already frustrated, the cage would just be there to materialize the thing.
Just tell him.
Im almost 100% sure your cuck will love just love the extra attention you give him from the rituals of caging him, you wearing the key in public, reminding him of his place, teasing and release if he obeys your every wish and command etc.

There’s a lot to it to make it rewarding for the both of you. Plus finding a cage that fits properly, the hygiene issues, etc.
Its takes a lot of time and attention on your part, the Wife’s part.

Id love to be caged but my Hotwife dosen’t want the responsibility nor to give me the extra time commitment that goes with it.
Your Cucky is one lucky man!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Hello !

My wife got one from Ebay. Said it would be fun. Each time she had me in it it was longer. Now im in it most of the time.
She likes the way i am more eager to please. It a win win for her

just tease him till he agrees to do most anything you want. jack him off talking smut to him and how you are going to put his sissy-clit in a cock-cage to be more submissive sissy-fem bimale and a cuckold.

I think caging him would get him more tease time, more attention and he might like that, also it prevents him from being down.
But as others have said before, if you force it on him it's abuse.
If you make it exciting, show him that you enjoy it and that he gets more attention then I think he'll embrace it.

Plus once he starts wearing it that ache he gets is sudductive, his anticipation will go up, and attentiveness as well.