How do I convince my husband?

Seems like it is uncommon that the wife is the one wanting to get into cuckolding.
Are there any women here who can chime in how you convinced your husband to let you play?
Small background, moved to US 3 yrs ago, and eager to try interracial. Husband is insecure because…well, he feels emasculated (which actually turns me on to do that to him). Any tips?
Let’s put on a show for him

Reactions: toolman2c
You can get him all hot and horny and while giving him a blowjob/handjob start making up fantasies about it. Men do/think crazy stuff when we are revved up. He can start to associate your fantasy with his pleasure/cumming. Soon he’ll consider it more. When you are out point out a guy checking you out. Tell him how it makes you feel then again tie it back in to when you have sex. Remind him this is something you want to explore with him, not to replace him. He will probably come around.
good advice..

Seems like it is uncommon that the wife is the one wanting to get into cuckolding.
Are there any women here who can chime in how you convinced your husband to let you play?
Small background, moved to US 3 yrs ago, and eager to try interracial. Husband is insecure because…well, he feels emasculated (which actually turns me on to do that to him). Any tips?
Just go to a swinger club and tell him that you will play with him only. Once there I guess you guys can find the way to brake the rules

A beautiful woman like you, with the desire for different cock, will have no problem finding well hung men of all races to satisfy you.
Hubby needs to get on board, because it is unlikely that your itch will go in scratched

My wife brought me into the lifestyle, well brought me up in the lifestyle. I was 23 when we married, she was 31 divorced and had lived with guys twice .

Try flirting with men while out, see how he responds, talk to him about the man while you are being intimate it might help turn him on to the idea.

Wives who are considering acting on advice in this string of posts may want to consider as well the potential impact of doing so on their marriages. The ongoing saga introduced in the post "Advice for Unwilling Cuckold" addresses this subject, from the perspective of the husband (me). Some men are still rather traditional in their view of marriage.

Wives who are considering acting on advice in this string of posts may want to consider as well the potential impact of doing so on their marriages. The ongoing saga introduced in the post "Advice for Unwilling Cuckold" addresses this subject, from the perspective of the husband (me). Some men are still rather traditional in their view of marriage.
Ed, you are going to lose the love of your life. You were brought up to believe one way, and then reality got in your way. You will never be happy after you lose your wife,face it. You and her will be much better off if you turn her into your whore. Toughen up and accept your fate in life. Get into spitroasting her and swinging. You will survive and live , you both will have fun and prosper. Your religion will lead you both to utter ruin, just as it was designed to do. Your wife is a whore who loves dick. Accept that and deal with it like a man.

• Love