How do I convince my wife?

cuckyphil77

I have had cuckold fantasies for the last 5 years. Its the only fantasy that I can get an erection to while masturbating. Problem is, my wife does not know anything about it and I am afraid of bringing this topic up with her for the damage it will do to our relationship. With all the experienced couples in this forum, is there any advise to get me started?

I started with mine telling her I had a dream. She has a coworker that she talks about a lot and he is somewhat of a wildcard ladies man. Married but continues to fuck an old girlfriend. A girlfriend that he has a daughter with. The girlfriend comes out for the weekend and stays with them. I know the wife would love to fuck him. I told her I dreamed we were at a weekend seminar and came into our room to find her with her feet in the air fucking the guy. I told her instead of getting pissed I joined in and she sucked my cock while he fucked her. From there I kept bringing it up and talking more about it. She has come around to giving me a promise now.

I started with mine telling her I had a dream. She has a coworker that she talks about a lot and he is somewhat of a wildcard ladies man. Married but continues to fuck an old girlfriend. A girlfriend that he has a daughter with. The girlfriend comes out for the weekend and stays with them. I know the wife would love to fuck him. I told her I dreamed we were at a weekend seminar and came into our room to find her with her feet in the air fucking the guy. I told her instead of getting pissed I joined in and she sucked my cock while he fucked her. From there I kept bringing it up and talking more about it. She has come around to giving me a promise now.

Thanks for sharing

Oh ya. I was fucking her when I told her about it and she came withing a minute or so. She said there was no way but her pussy betrayed her. I did that many times as I believed her pussy and not what she said.

Reactions: MullerHauss
What is strange is that many things over the years that I was reluctant to ask my wife to do were things she had been wanting to do all along. This could be the same thing but she hasn't admitted it yet.

Reactions: MullerHauss
I have had cuckold fantasies for the last 5 years. Its the only fantasy that I can get an erection to while masturbating. Problem is, my wife does not know anything about it and I am afraid of bringing this topic up with her for the damage it will do to our relationship. With all the experienced couples in this forum, is there any advise to get me started?

In my case, I told her I have been having these thoughts lately about making love to her and another male friend. We talked openly and I have told her that for some reason I get super excited imagining her taking two cocks at the same time.
And it is true, I get super excited seeig her filled with pleasure and satisfaction, in general.
At first, I was joking and arguing about the fact that if it feels so good for her when I fuck her from behind and if it feels so good for her when she has a cock in her moutth, it should definetly feel good for her when combining these two. Double the cocks, double the pleasure.
We started role-playing like that with a dildo. I told her to imagine that the other cock belong to who ever she wants and she does not have to tell me. She just have to act freely and naturaly.
From time to time we have these role-play games and it is terribly exciting seeing her fucking the hell of that dildo while I have my cock in her mouth.
I think it is a good start :)

Reactions: cuckyphil77
the only advice that I can offer is not to push the issue too hard. she'll either be open to the idea of being with other men or she will detest the idea. you can plant the seed but only she will let it grow. if you push too hard you'll have bitter battles about it.

I agree with kort6776. I have gone after this sporadically for a long time. I kind of pushed a bit last summer when we went to Las Vegas. I got her to the point where she almost said, "No". That would have been bad. Saying it ain't going to happen without any conviction is noncommittal but if she makes up her mind, she will normally stick to it. I let it simmer for some time. She brought it up a month or so ago and asked about sex in Florida and a whole series of questions and answers that told me she wanted to go to Florida and fuck. She has given me a soft promise at this point. Plant the seed and let it grow and don't try to force it.

Reactions: Wifeshare863
In my case, I told her I have been having these thoughts lately about making love to her and another male friend. We talked openly and I have told her that for some reason I get super excited imagining her taking two cocks at the same time.
And it is true, I get super excited seeig her filled with pleasure and satisfaction, in general.
At first, I was joking and arguing about the fact that if it feels so good for her when I fuck her from behind and if it feels so good for her when she has a cock in her moutth, it should definetly feel good for her when combining these two. Double the cocks, double the pleasure.
We started role-playing like that with a dildo. I told her to imagine that the other cock belong to who ever she wants and she does not have to tell me. She just have to act freely and naturaly.
From time to time we have these role-play games and it is terribly exciting seeing her fucking the hell of that dildo while I have my cock in her mouth.
I think it is a good start :)

It definitely is a great idea to start with. I will get her a dildo for our wedding anniversary :)

the only advice that I can offer is not to push the issue too hard. she'll either be open to the idea of being with other men or she will detest the idea. you can plant the seed but only she will let it grow. if you push too hard you'll have bitter battles about it.
Thanks for the perspective. It is great advise.

Usually when I tell my wife of a dream she protests but I can tell she loves it. I really had a dream yesterday of her sucking a young skinny guys cock. When I told her she just smiled and didn't protest as all. I love it.

i also can fantasy about this and I've tell her about cuckold but she seems like ignore my statement and i can tell she didn't like it from her face.

we seldom meet due to our living place quite far between each other.

that's what makes me curious and also fantasy about cuckolding.

Elaine wanted to to set up first meeting and wanted a person from out of town she did not know. I found a guy and when I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out but I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom. Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. This worked for us

Reactions: Tmac969
A wise fella told me something pretty profound:

"When a stranger tells a woman she's sexy and attractive, it's equal to her husband telling her that same thing a thousand times."

Time to get creative.

Reactions: kort6776