How do I get her BACK into it?

JayReady

Male
Apr 26, 2021
Toronto
Hey guys and girls,

my 28 yo gf and I (same age) experimented with cucking and just having her fuck other dudes in the past but she denies liking it now (even though i know she loved it, the moaning in the videos is proof enough) and says she’s not interested anymore.
however!
When we drink* she usually brings it up in some way (finding someone online) or something.

So I suspect she wants to do it but is denying it. How would I go about carefully getting her back into it? She gets kind of pissed when I bring it up sometimes now.

She loves cock though I know it!

Look at the video. The smile on her face as the anonymous black man pounds and stretches her pussy. I’ve never heard her make those noises before. She was in bliss.

sorry wouldn’t let me upload the gif :( said file was too large. Anyway around this? Wanna show y’all this scene!

Sounds like you have the best chance when she’s been drinking, so I would concentrate more on getting drinks in her while you’re out at a bar or club, instead of anywhere near a computer for her to get online.

Ok so we were drinking and stuff (🙄) last night. She totally opened up and said she’ll do anything. Said she doesn’t even want to be faithful anymore. I don’t know if that’s true but we’ll see.
we started planning a gang bang last night for her in the abandoned building beside her house. Had a bunch of dudes lined up and it almost went down. Might go down tonight. I’ll share pics if it does. 😱 can’t believe what she said to me last night lol

• Love
Reactions: btweets
Take her out of town. Some place nice, make her feel secure. Spring for a hot little dress for her. Take in some clubs, hotel bars. A place where your room isn't far away. I think she'll go for it when she knows nobody knows her in that town...........Have fun