How do I get my mature wife interested in sex with another man?

My wife and I are in our mid-50s. Years ago, we had a encounter with my younger brother. We were all staying at my Mom's over a holiday. Everyone had gone to bed except the 3 of us. We had a few drinks and decided to play some games in the bed room. To make a long story short, my brother, who has a leg fetish like me, got to feel my wife's legs and feel her tits up under her hoodie. She gave both of us head and hand jobs to finish us. We all enjoyed it. I had always hoped we would do it again and take it further. It hasn't happened. Over the years, she has gained some weight and even though I give her a lot of positive feedback, she doesn't like showing her body. She doesn't seem to have much interest in sex anymore. Maybe it is because I have some performance issues. I would very much like to see her with another man. Maybe another man can help her achieve orgasm that is difficult for her. Most of the time when I bring up sex, she seems reluctant to talk about it. But on a May trip, she showed me a video of a couple who were in the lifestyle. The video was more about the weird stuff this couple encountered. So I don't think it was a hint that she is interested in swinging. My wife may be older and she is short and a little thick, but she is still pretty and get a lot of positive comments on the pics of her legs that I post. Even if we just had an encounter like we did with my brother, it would be fun, but I'd love to have her enjoy sex with another man. What should I do?

Last edited:
My wife and I are in our mid-50s. Years ago, we had a encounter with my younger brother. We were all staying at my Mom's over a holiday. Everyone had gone to bed except the 3 of us. We had a few drinks and decided to play some games in the bed room. To make a long story short, my brother, who has a leg fetish like me, got to feel my wife's legs and feel her tits up under her hoodie. She gave both of us head and hand jobs to finish us. We all enjoyed it. I had always hoped we would do it again and take it further. It hasn't happened. Over the years, she has gained some weight and even though I give her a lot of positive feedback, she doesn't like showing her body. She doesn't seem to have much interest in sex anymore. Maybe it is because I have some performance issues. I would very much like to see her with another man. Maybe another man can help her achieve orgasm that is difficult for her. Most of the time when I bring up sex, she seems reluctant to talk about it. But on a May trip, she showed me a video of a couple who were in the lifestyle. The video was more about the weird stuff this couple encountered. So I don't think it was a hint that she is interested in swinging. My wife may be older and she is short and a little thick, but she is still pretty and get a lot of positive comments on the pics of her legs that I post. Even if we just had an encounter like we did with my brother, it would be fun, but I'd love to have her enjoy sex with another man. What should I do?View attachment 1677965
Wow looking delicious recipes to eat fuck and lick hard all night without break

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife and I are in our mid-50s. Years ago, we had a encounter with my younger brother. We were all staying at my Mom's over a holiday. Everyone had gone to bed except the 3 of us. We had a few drinks and decided to play some games in the bed room. To make a long story short, my brother, who has a leg fetish like me, got to feel my wife's legs and feel her tits up under her hoodie. She gave both of us head and hand jobs to finish us. We all enjoyed it. I had always hoped we would do it again and take it further. It hasn't happened. Over the years, she has gained some weight and even though I give her a lot of positive feedback, she doesn't like showing her body. She doesn't seem to have much interest in sex anymore. Maybe it is because I have some performance issues. I would very much like to see her with another man. Maybe another man can help her achieve orgasm that is difficult for her. Most of the time when I bring up sex, she seems reluctant to talk about it. But on a May trip, she showed me a video of a couple who were in the lifestyle. The video was more about the weird stuff this couple encountered. So I don't think it was a hint that she is interested in swinging. My wife may be older and she is short and a little thick, but she is still pretty and get a lot of positive comments on the pics of her legs that I post. Even if we just had an encounter like we did with my brother, it would be fun, but I'd love to have her enjoy sex with another man. What should I do?View attachment 1677965
See threesome or cuckold videos between your intercourse and talk about it with her again and again or show her big Dick guy

Reactions: toolman2c
TY for Bravely posting ur unability to keep her interested in sex. and that you love her enough to be willing for her to explore her needs with other men, id say she needs a younger stud that's a real cocksman to wake her needs up, if U are setting her up, coach the guy to fuck her bare naked and to blast his seeds deep up inside her yearning hot married pussy Nothing gets a wife Hooked like returning home with a happy swollen pussy that's totally fucked and full of a new man's cum..imho

Reactions: Needtosucknow
BTW ,your wife has eXtremely sexy legs, I bet she has a wonderfully sexy well rounded butt, and I'd love 2c All of her, or at least more of her,