How do I get my wife to fuck another man?

We are a couple based in Dublin. Recently, I mentioned to her that I find it very hot to imagine her taking another man’s cock. She was not repulsive towards the idea. I told her that I would like her to go on a sex date or pick a pump and dump at a local pub. She said she’s going to consider it and it’s kinda hot. But she’s afraid that:
1. I might regret this after she’s done it
2. She’s afraid to do it alone
3. She’s afraid that things will change after this

How do I convince her? I’m planning to get her drunk when we go out in a night

We are a couple based in Dublin. Recently, I mentioned to her that I find it very hot to imagine her taking another man’s cock. She was not repulsive towards the idea. I told her that I would like her to go on a sex date or pick a pump and dump at a local pub. She said she’s going to consider it and it’s kinda hot. But she’s afraid that:

Read this: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/the-first-step-towards-sharing-your-wife.16505/

I'm no expert, but you can't convince her. And yeah you might get her to do stuff when she's drunk, but she'll resent you afterward if she's not ready. Finally, it has to be her that wants to do it.

What you can do is continue to talk to her about it. If you're having sex, maybe say hot things about her fucking someone else. Remember, women are different from us. If she doesn't want it, it won't work. The 2 cents from a newb.

I'm no expert, but you can't convince her. And yeah you might get her to do stuff when she's drunk, but she'll resent you afterward if she's not ready. Finally, it has to be her that wants to do it.

What you can do is continue to talk to her about it. If you're having sex, maybe say hot things about her fucking someone else. Remember, women are different from us. If she doesn't want it, it won't work. The 2 cents from a newb.
Yes thank you very much

literature of admiring each others desire... thereis no other barrier for amazing sex than enyoing from your partner's desire. Read madam Eduarda... From George Bataille... very respected filosofer

Reactions: toolman2c
literature of admiring each others desire... thereis no other barrier for amazing sex than enyoing from your partner's desire. Read madam Eduarda... From George Bataille... very respected filosofer
Thank you my friend ! I will do! Any other tips is always appreciated! I have been discussions this fantasy with her very recently

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

You can saw her threesome video or video of bull who fuck wife .Or you can take her local massage center where any strenger male massager give her erotic body massage full nude and lick her wet pussy so maybe she ready for it.

1. I might regret this after she’s done it. And she might not. She will never know that answer unless she tries it. Support and let her know that will respect her feelings and decisions.

2. She’s afraid to do it alone. Then make it an MFM threesome. Jennifer loves them and it's really the only way we play these days. You being there kissing, holding and fucking here will do a lot to calm her nerves.

3. She’s afraid that things will change after this. It will. For us, it made thing so much better. It brought a lot of passion back into our relationship. The reclaiming of my wife lasts a few weeks after the encounter. The sex is intense and passionate.

I’m planning to get her drunk when we go out in a night. Not a good idea if you are hoping to share her. Especially for the first time. Both of you need to be in complete control of your faculties the first few times.

Last edited:

Have you made any progress?
Lots of good advice has been given.
Communication is the key. Sometimes it takes a long time for them to do it. Some never end up doing it. Some hate themselves after. But talk about it and discuss it before you go through with it.

From guys end I have seen a lot want it so bad then hate her for doing it. It's a rollercoaster of emotion. If you can't handle it it will ruin the relationship.

I don't think any of us go in the the thought that we want her to leave us. For most it's because we want her to experience better than we think we do

The way it started with us was at a party we had one night. A friend of my brother's started flirting with my wife when they were alone outside. He pulled out his big thick cock and put her hand on it. I was angry at first, blaming her. I had been talking to her for years about how I wanted to watch her with another man, but although she would roleplay it, she said she would not do it for real. Now I was jealous and angry. But after we i kept grilling her about it for days, my emotions started to change. Now I was turned on again by the thought of it. So then I started telling her she should fuck him. It took a couple weeks but she finally agreed to invite him over again and see what happens. Well, it happened. :p She ended up screwing him for about a year every couple weeks, with and without me. She did 6 or 7 other guys over the next few years, and then she decided she didn't want to do it anymore. It definitelyView attachment 1473008 enhanced our sex lives.
Wow very nice her and I have a deal no problem making love to other men but I have to be in presents

A great update! Finally had a proper sit down talk. We’ve both realised that we are stag and vixen. I have finally explained the appeal to her and she’s interested in the idea. In her words, “I can see us doing that”. That alone got me hard like a mf.

She said that she doesn’t want me to expect her to do it anytime soon but she will try it someday. What is the next step to move the process forward?