How do you comfort your husband while your in this lifestyle

Well I like her holding me , Im Not gonna lie , I do need that too .
I think everyone needs touch .
She asked me what I need from her .

I just need to feel loved , her snuggling me is great and when she curls up behind me or in front of me wrapping her arms around me is how I like her .

Nah , I'm not interested in only watching them , I need touch too.
I need her warmth I need her body touching me , I need the passion the kisses , sure she does the sex part too but I'm human and I need touching holding hands I'm not cold , I need those things too, not just her .

What do you do to comfort your husband in this lifestyle,

How do you show your love to him

Do you snuggle with him

Hold hands , kiss, hug , are you doing things that make him feel close to you

Or do you act more like strangers
Yes to all of the above, except for the 'act more like strangers' part. At least that would be my preference. I love that my wife is having sex outside our marriage. She now has a steady FWB/bull and we both are enjoying how their sexual relationship is growing and evolving. Every once and a while I'll have a pang of anxiety around what if their relationship becomes so intense that it eclipses our relationship. But the fact that she does all the things you mention above gives me comfort in knowing we've chosen the right path. The satisfaction we both derive from her nonmonogamy and how it has strengthened our relationship more than makes up for any small episodes of worry.