How do you feel when bigger cock than you goes inside your wife ? Tell the truth

If you are a true (real) Cuckold which I am. This is how I feel:
1- Happy for her that she is enjoying herself.
2- Happy and proud of her that she can take a big cock.
3- Happy that she knows it’s a big turn on for me and that she has total sexual freedom.
4- Happy that she knows I’m willing to help her and her boyfriend get ready for each other. That could be orally getting her wet, getting him hard and/or helping to stretch and put his big cock inside her.
5- Happy that she knows that I’m there for her when she is done because no one else would give her the sexual freedom she desires.
6- Happy knowing she will always return to me because we are deeply in love with each other.

Last edited:
I love seeing Lynn taking a bigger cock than mine and I'm not small - hearing her moan, scream and whimper as they pound her cunt and ass, listening to her beg them to use her harder and seeing their cum dripping from her gaping holes. Then the pleasure of cleaning her before sliding in myself and feeling her stretched out and much looser than usual.
You are so right I love hearing the whimper on there total bliss of being satisfied