How do you know she's a hotwife?

My wife has been wearing an ankle bracelet for decades as jewelry long before she became a hotwife.

Definitions, here we go again: hotwife, cuckold, affair, stag, vixen, etc. Why is it so necessary to pigeonhole people and their actions, including myself as I call myself a 'hotwife husband'. This is simple, a wife had sex with a person not her husband.

Labels help us identify who we are for the most part. But in the cuckold/hotwife/stag world it can become a bit crazy.
In the gay world for example, it’s hood to know someone’s label. Is he a top or a bottom? This is important because if you are a top you may not want to hook up with another top
But in the wife sharing world I believe the labels have become somewhat complicated. Whatever you want to label me or my wife, I share her with other men and she love having other men fuck her.

Most anklets don't signify anything in particular. You would have to strike up a conversation to find out. An anklet like this "HW" is a different story. It's pretty blatant, although not as blatant as my "Hotwife" tops. I rarely ever wear those out but I do wear my anklet out. This was at a wedding. If somebody asks me about it and I'm not interested I simply tell them it's just a silly thing my husband gave me and it means "Happy Wife". If I'm interested I answer with something mysterious or a question such as "Why, what do you think it means?" I've been asked a few times. Sorry we aren't on the site as much lately. It's just too depressing to be interested in the lifestyle of late. Every so often we still engage though. We are ready for normalcy.

Mrs HW

View attachment 374057

View attachment 374058
Great response!!

I think the question being asked is "...does she want to fuck me? How can I tell?" That question has perplexed men forever. As for the Hotwife question, meaning will a married woman meet with a guy, I don't think that anyone on here has been appointed or elected arbiter of the pervert language with authority to define the term. Since no one owns the pussy of the wife I would guess it is up to the wife to self declare if she is a Hotwife. If she doesn't let the husband in on her fun, tough luck. It's her call. Lots of leftover Neolithic male types roaming this site. Suck it up guys - they own the pussy.

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
In our case it is not all that difficult. Even when we are out together, my wife will sometimes strike up a conversation with a stranger, without including me at all. She is very outgoing and loves to flirt if you pick up on her little hints. And whenever she starts a conversation with a single guy, you can count on her having sex in the back of her mind.
Just from looks you would never be able to tell. Here is a pic of us from a few years ago.

View attachment 371956
she is sexy

This is a question only a guy could ask!
The simple answer is no there's no easy way to tell -if only life was so simple lol. We look just like other women!!
We might be dressed slutty or not (or maybe just sometimes lol), we might be open about being in the lifestyle or keep it secret, we might be attractive or plain, happy for any guy to hit on us or very selective, fuck lots of different guys or only one regular bull, plan our meets carefully or just go out and get laid, play with hubby present or alone or both, enjoy rough sex or want to be made love to, be sub or Dom or switch! Or any combination of any of the above and it might vary for time to time or depending on our mood.
Even the anklet isn't reliable - some women wear one purely as a fashion statement and don't understand it can have any other meaning. And not all hotwives wear one at all.
In short we are just like any other woman you might meet and cover the whole spectrum of age, class, looks. The only thing we have in common is that we are not monogamous with our husband (or long term partner).

I found this group because of my curiosity and fantasy of finding a hotwife. It's something that I have found to be so exhilarating and gives me such a rush. But I do have a few questions for the HotWives, if any are present in this group right now. How do I know you would participate in the lifestyle? Are there clues I should look for? Is it normal conversation that leads to finding out that you submit to another lover? Interested at knowing more about how this works.
a sure sign I would of thought is when she comes home full of someone else's cum