How do you like your wife to be treated?

My wife is a bit submissive, so I love seeing her as her lover's slut and plaything. She once had a long term lover with whom she would do anything for including going to house parties and swing clubs.
You're both lucky to have each other.

Reactions: twotrip
My wife enjoyed Forceful men More a date rape kind of thing-- loved being call a slut ect (not by me-but by other men)-Most of the time--She did enjoy "Sometimes" a slow & tender session --but mostly liked it a little rough-- It was kind of odd--In her "Normal" life she dressed very conservative--long dresses ect--went to church-did'nt put up with swearing ect ect--appeared to even be a Prude--& many people thought she 100% was--but gravitated towards men who were super Dominate --She was happy to have them grab & grope her in public-Hell--she had guys that would lift her dress & show off her panties in public--even pull out her boobs for all to see- (all the things that Most women would Never allow) If they wanted sex "Almost " anywhere/anytime she submitted-- If they TOLD her to have sex with a Stranger--she was happy to do so--& did many a time- These kind of men were her favorites-- The young guy in the black shirt here had talked to her & the phone only & when he walked into the house, stood in front of her said--Well bitch-- do something--she pulled down his pants & gave him a BJ within 5 mins of meeting him-- he was later to have her do a bunch of his friends-- she loved going out with him-

Attachments

• FUN 011.jpg
    FUN 011.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 70
I’ve really never had to worry about how my wife’s being treated. She takes care of that herself. Say or do something she doesn’t like and to be honest I feel sorry for the guys because once she says no, that’s it. She never changes her mind. And something I really love about her is she flat out refuses to talk to any man who uses the word “bull”

Reactions: werekinky2
My wife enjoys a mixture of hard and fast with some roughness involved, hair pulling, ass smacking, being tossed around on the bed and she also enjoys being made love to with soft, sensual and slow sex as well. She always gets what she wants. She is the one that usually sets the tone.

Reactions: Femmelover
My wife & I make love often, she nor I have any desire for other men to make love to her. When we play with others it's just for sexual fun, love has nothing to do with it. We only meet with men that are polite & respectful to both of us.

That being said, when the sex starts I like to see her respectfully used like a slut because that's what she enjoys. There's nothing she loves more than getting gang banged & used like a slut by a group of BBC's. When it's just me & 1 other guy for MFM fun she wants us both to use her like a slut. When we are playing with others me and the other men position her, play with her, and use her however we wish within the limits that her & I set prior to meeting. There is never any abuse or humiliation of anyone involved.