How do you think your wife would react, if a well hung guy flaunted his big cock bulge for her to admire every time they meet ???

Should I tell him how much my wife loves looking at his big cock bulge and how horny it makes her??

• Yes, You should tell him to stop flaunting his big cock bulge to your wife

• No, just wait and see what develops

• You should do nothing and let him seduce her

• You should encourage her to take his big cock out and suck and fuck him the next time he comes over

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 607099

Your wife says to you, have you noticed the size of the sex big cock bulge your friends is packing in his tight jeans. You ask her if she wants you to ask him not to wear them here any more, your wife shyly shakes her head and says its ok, but OMG seeing his lovely big cock like that makes me so horny, I know I shouldn't look at it but I cant help myself, babe
My Wife will (and has had, with no compunction) approach a bulged guy and express her desire to suck it. Every one has happily accepted!

Reactions: Dlh247
I've no idea how my wife would react but I'd love to find out 😜 I'm average size and find her tight and love sex with her but I always fantasize about her being fucked hard by bigger men, I think she'd come hard many times and scream

We have a friend like that, husband of a couple we see at the neighbors neighborhood gatherings. My wife wants absolutely nothing to do with him. All he ever talks about is guys dick sizes right in front of his wife. He's a well built good looking guy with a deep voice so it's no doubt he's hung but he's an ass hole. Wife has no attraction at all to him and I feel sorry for his wife having to pit up with him.

Reactions: goodhubby
My panties would have automatically fallen to my ankles as I begged him to fuck me

View attachment 628519
Says Cathy man
View attachment 607099

Your wife says to you, have you noticed the size of the sex big cock bulge your friends is packing in his tight jeans. You ask her if she wants you to ask him not to wear them here any more, your wife shyly shakes her head and says its ok, but OMG seeing his lovely big cock like that makes me so horny, I know I shouldn't look at it but I cant help myself, babe
Says Cathy the man